Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Intro!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Welcome!!!! Its long but here is where i hope to be honest...truly honest about those silly things I am really about?
I hope its fun....I hope i one day consolidate this into some form of book 'cause trust me, someday you're going to be buying my books!
I guess I owe this inspiration to Tunde (who by the way turns out to be more twisted everyday) That man is a contradiction! and i'm truly lost for words when it comes to him.
For anyone who reads this...I hope u don't get it twisted...I love the whole honesty thing but just dont take me too literally!
I hope it has spice... I hope it has meaning...and more importantly I hope you find something in it that you can relate to!!

Cheers!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The 3Ts of Tunde said...

This 'contradiction' of a man still loves u, so it's all good. Nice blog.....even nicer baby pic. Any ones of ur sis? ;-)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home