Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just Like Me

..She's just like...
....He's just like me...

Have you heard the Jamie Foxx song? 'Just like me'. I love the R&B, even though I want to reach across the radio...in this case my TV scream to smack his face! Oooh, so its cool to play games on your girl, but if she flips the script on you...its wrong???? N***a if i werent so in love with Jesus, I would give you a beatdown. He actually brings Joe to mind...i wonder where that guy is anyway???

Hello mes ami :)
J'apprends francais avec un tres belle prof, tres marront ... Yes, i'm showing off my level 3 soon to migrate to level 5 french. Damn, shortcuts arent as great as they are made out to be.
Ok. I am rambling...Will start afresh.
OLA!!!!
Eyin peeps, bawo ni! What do you do when you come home and find your beloved on top some person, do you wait see if its a guy or a girl? Do you scream and run? Or do you stand and watch and learn some new tricks which might keep the next guy from doing dirt??
I mean, do you not that the slow motion feeling like every thing is grinding to a halt and no matter what you do, you cant rewind it just outside the door...I mean seriously, what idiot brings a trick to the home he shares with his girlfriend? Worse, Who asks a girl to marry him and the next week goes 'girl-shopping'???
What kind of men do we have in the world today??? As if all the drama in the world is not enough, men have to add a little fire to it...yes I said MEN! Just cause she hasnt acused you doesnt mean she doesnt know...

Its amazing though, I have met some guys who claim that the girls have screwed them up. I actually know one...but thats a tiny fragment right? It always feels that way to the one in pain anyway...so back to my question? What do you do when your gal calls you up in the middle of the night, screaming...crying...telling you that the guy you all know as the 'spiri' has a less than spiritual appetite for the pleasures of the flesh?
I honestly am speechless...you???

1 Comments:

Blogger Thoughtstreams said...

While I honestly can't answer that question, I can only imagine the pain she's going through, even though it's cliche, I can't help saying this..."It is better now than after they are married". Good riddance to bad rubbish..

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home