Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Friday, June 16, 2006

walking backwards

Its today is i look through the past week that i realise that most things are never as easy as it looks! Have you ever walked past a guy and girl, holding hands, looking more into each other's eyes than on the road ahead of them, giggling without a care in the world? The guys holds her by the waist, the girl leans irresistably into his warmth?
You think to yourself that they must have a secret...some style, technique well..something that they know that you dont. or maybe you think they are just lucky to be each other's perfect match?
I walked into a perfect scene like that early last week. it was refreshing as well as it was excrutiating! the monday of that week was cluttered. I had a backlog of work and my boss was not letting up on me and as i walked back to my hotel room that night, I was really tired and I so desperately wanted a massage.
I looked through the window of our moving bus and there they were in working slowly along the sidewalk. smiling and looking like two children clinging to each other for warmth...

to be continued

2 Comments:

Blogger The 3Ts of Tunde said...

'I looked through the window of our moving bus.....', yeah right. U know u really should stop stalking my girlfriend and I. So we are really into each other and love public displays of affection, so what?! Put down those binoculars!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

As it turns out, i'm not the only one that relates to this...

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home