Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, October 01, 2009

The gist as said by me :-)

Found an old blog i dont think i published...
well here it is


The gist as said by me :-)


I don’t know how I’ve managed to transform into a glorified gossip. I mean honestly, I have friends who keep up with me just to hear the latest gossip because for some reason, I attract gist. Ha! See my life. I do not find it funny o! You people, you know yourselves...be warned or Imma (I’m gonna) cut you off! (that’s Yeye inc’s threat, lol, you should hear her say it)
Ok, let’s get back to the basics...where do I need to resume filling the blanks. Hmmm.... for the sake of those who do not know me, well, read my earlier blog entries...I guarantee you’ll be just as frightened as I am now. The weird thing is that I feel so mature all of a sudden. That is so annoying! Not that I can’t run around or whatever (that reminds me, maybe I should) but the fact that the yeye boyfriend I have is making me calm. I have not experienced that with any guy. I mean even my ‘forbidden fruit’ ex and our psycho connection only managed to keep my blood running at extreme levels, but this boy/man keeps the calm and the fire at the same time. Hmmm! Lord help this faithful daughter of yours.

Right! Enough soul searching...more gist giving!
1st,
Buble got a girlfriend??? Imagine the yeye boy, after I dreamt of him, prayed for him, listened to all his songs, what more did that nigga want that I didn’t do for him? Well, for starters, he aint a nigga! LOL. I am happy for him but that girl had better come pay homage to me if she loves herself or else...imma show her why they call me ‘Wonder Teva’
2nd,
I told y’all I moved out of my old flat. Well before I left...hmm you should hear the weird things that happened. OMG every day, it was one bizarre story after another. Let’s begin the great news... ‘yep! I broke the lodge house curse’. I know I lost half the readers with that statement. Well the lodge house curse is that ‘Any single (mostly female) person that got into lodge house would leave the house single.’ Well, what can I say, ‘some mothers do have em’. The odd thing is, several days to our departure, all the girls started acting up. They just couldn’t stand each other. The irony of it all was that they all confided in me. So roomie C would say crapy stuff about roomie E, roomie E and A would complain about roomie C. The thing for me was that as soon as roomie F left, they all became boring to me. So C would try to chat me up for a while then curse out E, E would make me eat dinner in the kitchen so we could chat...then A would come and E would fashi me...can you imagine? Anyways that chapter of my life is closed now, and what a grand finale it had. Then omo as I was packing to leave, omo, all the guys suddenly remembered me. It was funny.
Ok, with all said and done, I am grateful to the almighty. His love for me remains a wonder, and how he sorts my life, I can never say thank you enough.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...
The last bit kidda confused me though.

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

thanks alot annonymous writers...

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home