Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Creed

There so much to be said, and very little said. How do u draw the line between right and truth..
Here's a creed I try to live by, so if i default, please mail your complains to me...LOL

One day at a time

‘DON’T BE ANXIOUS…GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR TOMORROW …LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME.’ MATTHEW 6:34 TLB
Need a philosophy to live by? Try this one.
‘Today I will delete from my diary two days – yesterday and tomorrow. Yesterday was for learning and tomorrow will be a consequence of what I do today. Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will never return again, that it may be the last opportunity I’ll have to contribute because there’s no guarantee I’ll see tomorrow’s sunrise. Today I will be courageous enough not to let opportunity pass me by; my only alternative will be to succeed.
‘Today I will invest my most valuable resource, my time, into my most important possession, the life God has given me. I’ll spend each minute purposefully, making today a unique opportunity. I’ll tackle every obstacle, knowing that with God’s help I can overcome it.
‘Today I will resist doubt and pessimism and illuminate my world with a smile. I’ll maintain a strong faith, expect nothing but the best, take time to be happy, see every task as an opportunity to honour God, and endeavour to leave His footprints on the hearts of those I meet.
‘Today I invite you to start afresh with me, to dream again, to “…Live one day at a time”, remembering that, “…with God all things are possible”’ (Matthew 19:26).
One day at a time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home