Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Walking Backwards II

Hey y'all,

Comments are coming in....My apologies Miguel, My thoughts were ill-expressed. See, i'm not ace like you guys yet, still working at being better!
In other day's news, today's just like any other...work and more work! however i did something silly yesterday. i went to a girlfriend's room to wile away time. Actually the internet connection in my room was bad(typical naija story abi?) and I needed to send a mail. She was chatting with a friend of hers so she just got up and handed over the system... Apparently the guy didnt know she had gotten off and he kept on talking...He was talking about how he did his own share of saving the world...LOL. it was too hilarious. I hadn't had that much fun yapping someone! Man,, he made it too easy! In less than 5 mins, i had written up over 2000 words of mentally stimulating trope! Man it was sweet...for me sha, the guy didnt find it funny. I had to use my hard earned credit to call jand! anyway...the day was saved...Thanks to Wonder Teva!!

and Today eh?
Man...I usually dont get pissed but today? He just crossed the line! What does he think i am? i may be doing dirt but i'm not stupid.......AARRGGGGHHHHH!
See how my kind remarks turned into insult! My mate's not feeling too well so i've been playing the perfect gal-friend..'how's my baby doing?' 'take it easy o!' that kinda' thing. So, as usual, called him up this morning and he's like 'I'm busy!'. i felt like i had just been tossed like a day-old salad...What????
Omo no be ya fault...na me carry myself come greet you this morning. if i sit down dey do my work, all this early morning insult no go come jam me!

I guess now i know why people say that i'm a tad too sensitive to little squabbles. Like right now, i'm not talking to him. At this rate, dont know if I have the stomach for this type of friendship anymore!
However, I have alot of things to be grateful for today, the 3 month old silence with my his imperial majesty ended yesterday. I called and i was surprised at his politeness. I hope its not just the constrictors slick circling of the prey before the big SQUASH!

Please keep the comments on my previous post. I'm hoping to resume writing by the start of next month...
See y'all...
Keep Talking GOOD....it WILL come true!

1 Comments:

Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Take it easy o Tinu.

Nice blog

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home