Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Trevor and Teva

There he was, just sitting there quietly working away; Smiling politely at the customers that walk by. Oh my God, look at him! He's so gorgeous!
Dark as rich cocoa chocolate,if that jacket is any indication of what he's got 'Boy is he loaded!'
Every inch of him is smooth...Ouch!!!
It takes me a moment to realise my mouth is hanging open.
I rushed over to get a better view of him...he's everything a girl could ever dream of. And with a name like Trevor,He's definitely the one....

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce to my new sweetheart, Trevor Smith. He's my new Microsoft Vista,Intel Core2 Duo T55000, 2Gb RAM, 160GB hard drive partner! We are so madly in love, and i know this love is bound to last a VERY VERY LONG TIME!!!


Miss you guys!

9 Comments:

Blogger Anur said...

I knew it! What happened to your old love? Cast aside like a worn-out glove, no doubt...

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.

How about a sly and robust white macbook? :P

10:04 PM  
Blogger Neena said...

you no well!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

like neena said, oo serious!

2:24 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Aawgh, may this love last forever!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

I hope ur love last ooh, hold on tight ooh for the time being!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Delilah 3 said...

how come i have the feeling you were actually talking about a real man????????? hen!!!?????

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

madam, how 1/2 u bin?
sorry i went awol. still tryna find my way back. btw i'm goin to be in ur area around sept

6:31 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Dervorin: thats the harsh reality of life man,
@ Stu : mac still has alot of growing to do ;-)
To Dayo and neena : I can see that you is just jealous of me darl'...LOL, if you'd asked, i may have let you share...but no! too late!

@naijadude and Temmytayo tanksss for d support jare, yes o! the love has to last!

@temmyayo Wedding plans going super?

@delilah3 thats y i love you too much, you always pick up on subtle details... however, aunty lets concentrate on your wedding,so when's the date so that i can get my visa sharp sharp

@4wardfiaca Aunty i bin dey wonder sef, hmm, please forsake us not in blogsville ;-)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home