Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm upset...must every story have a sad ending??

Hi guys...yeah exams are over... and yes before you freak out i'm still madly in love with the new guy and he's still loving me...although from 10000miles away now because he's in singapore for the next two weeks...what kind of company sends their employee on business trips every freaking month??? I guess when he mentioned '....and i travel alot' he wasn't kidding!
Ok. enough about my whining...how are you guys? Yes i know i promised an exclusive, but i think i'm loving the suspense, aren't you? Ohh i'm especially happy for temmy who dared the fiery depths of love and flew to nigeria to be with her love, and for yeye inc...who's symbo-love seriously requires a top-up and most importantly, i'm pissed off.
How many Grey's Anatomy fans are in the house? Did y'all see the finale?? It was... aaaaaaargggh! I almost cried! So annoyingly sad!! Meredith broke up with Derrick, George is trapped in a love-less marriage and is planning to have kids, Lizzie finally falls in love, but with poor married Georgie, Alex opens his heart but is too chicken and too late to claim his love and the straw that broke the camel's back...Christina and Burke didnt get married....OMG, how can this be any worse...
It really got me down for a couple of hours...Why??? Why? cant at least one person be happy?? Yeye inc thought it was a masterpiece that brought a tear to her eye everytime. I cant stand the thought of seeing that...that.. dingy disconsolate episode again. My flatmates say that its 'cause they want all characters to begin next season single &looking for a fresh start; what's more appalling is that most writers do this to keep their fans in suspense till the next season starts...[feigned gasp of surprise] shame on you!
So i did some research...Results?? It's the same for most abc series, horrifying season endings !! Do they just love to torture me? I loved Grey's Anatomy and now you've ruined it! All I will see now when I watch any series, is the manipulating hands of drunk, sinister writers, sitting in the TV box (or in this case, on my laptop screen), wangling the hearts of their once beloved fans...Now a real shame on you!
Breathe....

Ok. I just had to get that out of my system.
So ola amigo! Whats popping? I'm doing great! Preparing for my thesis, job hunting furiously and learning to make home-cooked English delicacies...You should see the weird stuff i've turned out of our oven, all in the name of making dinner. I got the naija bit knocked fine, but men, apart from roasting tomatoes in ginger and vinegar, garnished with cabbage, lettuce and chicken soup(instant) served with cheese-laced potato and fish crumpets; I'm totally lost with the English cuisine. Although all my effort has earned me wonderful brownie points with mr man, its costing me a sweet bundle. Not that I mind (....hmm, ok i do mind, just a little) but i'd like to get it right the first time so I dont keep making three sample meals before the real one surfaces!
Besides i'm beginning to feel rather inadequate because he's a pretty good cook. I'm pretty sure, if I put down ingredients and give him easy-to follow instructions,he'll probably make better Efo elegusi than i do.
I really need to stop whining!

Now to be a darling...i will answer anticipated your questions about mr man
what's his name?
Do you really wanna know?....Lets leave it as Mr man.

how did you guys meet?
He works in the building where i did my first interview

About him
6feet, slightly muscular moderate frame, i dont know how much he weighs but he looks pretty healthy, he loves spicy food and eats 10 times my meal size, loves cricket (I hate that damn game!...no offense), has a younger sister, can't dance to save his soul but can rock you to sleep, very kind, ambitious and fun (when he's around....am i whining again?) his best friend thinks i'm his tamest experiment (nice complement eh?) and yes...finally he's a Christian so i dont have to argue unnecessarily!
That's all folks, its bedtime for me. Sorry I have no gossip but i'm happy! That's much more than i can say for those nasty tv-show finales...

Love y'all

6 Comments:

Blogger Delilah 3 said...

hmmmm....its good he can rock you to sleep.My Mr Man cuddles me, flips me over,comes after me when i move to the far side. its a king size bed o but he has to hold me close, tuck me in to his side, pull me on his chest.at the end i dont get to sleep.i dont know for him o.lol

3:32 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Sweetie its not only you that is so frigging mad about the grey's ending...like i was fuming with anger, it wasnt even funny!
Awww... better hold on to that Mr. the little time you have with him, make good use of it ooh...but flying sha? U will be fine jare!

5:06 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Mehn we did not ask you to give us Mr Man's profile on www.match.com jo ..LOL

Hope u r aiight o

9:59 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@Deliliah3 aaaaaawwww that is so sweet.Its called the 'love-squueze' lol, you better get used to it...and find other means to sleep

@Naijadude Bros i think say na only me o! It chooked me bad bad. I'm even thinking about nt watching season 4. It was a proper heartbreak hotel
Thanks hon, i'm already counting the days to his return

@Naijabloke Jealousy!!! na im dey worry you...fat belle na im dey worry you, my own be say God go forgive you....LOL
Bros mi!!! Update ur blog na...biko!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Toluwalope said...

hi teva,
tenx for dropping by at the blacksmithry.
u cn holler at omoalagbede(AT)yahoo.co.uk... will be happy to hear from you and reply...

4:25 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Mr Man can't dance to save his soul.Lol. Na man now.

I am happy for u babes,just start counting days and he will soon be back from Singapore.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home