Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Monday, April 16, 2007

Jolly J

Hi guys,
How was Easter?!! Fab!
I'm just concluding my easter tour...(talk about a serious minded student) and for all my fans that miss me, dont worry, darlin' Teva will be back in full blast after her exams. I'm so happy... the weather's fine, temp's btw 25 and 30 (naija weather) and i'm giving in to my age long vice -SHOPPING!!!!
Yday was J's bday. OMG, i missed the dinner! Yeah...geographical restraints but I'm coming to get my cake as soon as i return. I even have a good mind to super-impose my face in all of the birthday pictures as soon as they are out. Juwalo darl', if i could do it over again, I would wish i met you sooner...LOL. Happy Birthday man!
......In other news, the superfly Software engineering mogul Teva Smith is no longer single. Our London correspondent Jamie howard reports that the 2x yr old QM student has been keeping her relationship with the Finance Analyst underwraps for several weeks. The two were spotted leaving london for brussels earlier in the week. Some rumours indicate they had plans to visit Teva's parents. Miss Smith's PA confirmed the relationship began in mid-march but said that her beau preferred to keep it simple.
This news coming in, just as prince william split with his long term girlfriend....


How y'all been?
I feel like a cat that licked creme...probably because I have been licking creme...(the good kind). The resulting stimulus is under investigation and the findings will be released after exams. So my folks were happy to see me. they welcomed me with news from my grandma...can you imagine??? Talk about getting my priorites straight.
Anyways its all good...Did you guys go home to vote?? Only the gubernatorial election results are out and everyone's already coming up with tales of malpractice...una no tire?
I cant wait for saturday's presidential elections...y'all better vote for my uncle! If you dont eh?? Temmy, wildcat, miggie...guys..I know where you live...LOL
In keeping with nigerian news, I heard obanikoro is now governor of lagos state...eeeeeewww! may them build our 4th mainland bridge jare and comot their pot-bellies from TV. Speaking of potbellies, Is it true that if a guy's father has a potbelly, he will get one in middle age? 'Cause right now, i'm scared o! Dont want my baby looking like that soon.

Now back to the books. Yeye inc has been great...pls say thank you to her on my behalf. I'll be seeing y'all in london in a couple of days...Chao!

8 Comments:

Blogger temmy tayo said...

Cat licking cream ke? Easter was bunz at my end.

Considering that April seems to be my best month ever. I love April. The sun.

Happy birthday to J tho u missed the awoof.

So u dey hide the fact that you are getting married abi. I don catch you o. Out with the gist b4 I send people to stalk you.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

I'm shy...LOL
and EXTREMELY HAPPY
he shall be unveiled after exams

7:21 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Teva u're such a darlinggggggggg. The comment, u left on my page just made me smile. U're in my thots too, and i mean it.

Bck to the post, "ur baby" ke? Since when? Don't tell me u went to Naija just to participate in the elections o? If u did, then u're truly a patriotic Nigerian. I thot Fashola was the governor o, abeg make u no dey carry rumor come here. That name Juwalo is such a unique and beautiful name.

Take it easy babes and God bless you yanfu yanfu.

9:04 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

U have been licking cream ke ..licking cream as in licking cream .. I hope the only cream u r licking is ice cream o cos any other kind of cream ...isshh LOL

So u r bored abi,I fit pass some of my work come ur side?

Take care and have a nice weekend.So I finally saw how u look like on facebook ..LOL

4:29 PM  
Blogger Delilah 3 said...

Who in the world is the Analyst O???? IS that the guy that gave you the nerves? Sista..am a little bit confused cos you took somebody home. why all this suspense now????? Fasola is Lagos State govenor,not Obanikoro. Licking cream and only God knows what else you have been licking,...making us wait till after exams. ha.....this is not fair o.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@bijuox Cherub Aww, i feel really loved...thanks hon
@NaijaBloke eeeeeehhhhhhheee...you went about looking for me abi???LOL. 'Eeeeww!!!' at the kind of creme you are thinking about.
i'm fine and i will answer you after exams
@Delilah Darlin', you know how it is...the guy is still shaking me and he's different from the 'party big brother'...LOL
After exams, I dey go READ

8:51 AM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

When are u finishing exams? I am dying to know whats on ground.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

15th May...and then ...another round of touring...LOL.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home