Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

That forthright..upright....brother

Ooh that downright forthright, upright...brother with his....

After that nerve recking expose into my diary, i have since decided that such details in my life are better left to the Mills and Boons of this world.
Hello World!!!!
I've had quite an interesting week. Not as juicy as it should be, but the kind that makes you look forward to another week being even more glorious...Well i'll begin with the fact that my baby sis is finally graduating...halleluyah!!!
It promises to be a huge bash...even my dad wants to rent a hall and invite all and sundry to the graduation party of the grand duchess! So you are all invited (take flights if you have to 'cause it promises to be grand!)
ME???
First, an old flame shows up. he's repented, calm and refreshed from the vacation he just had. What was must intriguing about this guy was how the chemistry fizzled at just a thought. I mean one moment, i was pretty sure that what we had would defy the laws of gravity and the next thing... i couldnt bare to even speak to him. Not that he isnt still the same person, lets just say i got to know a whole new side of him that i didnt find all too palatable. (I think Tunde's rubbing off on me)
Well so the dude's back; says a warm hello and looks at me as though he's expecting me to ask him how his trip was. I smile politely and tell him that i have to get back to the office. The guy looked stunned as i walk away. After such awkward goodbyes, i usually call...I guess he's still waiting for that....omo...the guy go wait till he lose weight!

Ok, who has seen this movie?? Guys and dolls (Marlon Brandon, Frank Sinatra)? well, if you have, you'd understand the phrase...ooh that forthright, downright, upright brother with his close shaved chin up, who somewhere is marching along the proper road to pro you... Thats was Skye Masterson's impression of 'holy Sarah's idea of an ideal guy. I woke up this morning feeling liket that. A huge part of me is expecting that downright forthright brother...LOL. Don't ask!
I think it's hormones. Anyway, in marches another former prospect...he actually went and pimped himself up. LOL the brother is looking a lot easier on the eyes; i think he's even trying to make me jealous - what do i know? He may just be trying to hook himself a more delectable fish! The more i think about it...Its more likely to be those endorphines!
Then as if it were not perfect enough...Mr Smith came to see me in the office. IT was nice! though half the time felt wierd, I must say there's a certain kind of feeling you get when you know that someone drove 5 minutes through the rain to come see you. Trust me, like the oliver twist that i am, i want more!!!!
As usual, my wants are stuffed in a huge trunk marked 'OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK'. I dont think i've opened that humoungous box in ages! Ooh yeah, i opened it early June or was it May ending? That is another day's blog.

Sunday was mama's birthday! It wasn't as cool as I had planned it. The gift is still stuck in transit! How uncool! Well she totally understood and even prayed for me -ain't that sweet! I really miss her. Its been long since I had a thorough hassling courtesy the only woman that still thinks the best time to have a heart-felt conversation is when you least expect it.(try 4a.m. in the morning)
I MISS HER...

Doo be dooo be dooo ba e! See y'all

1 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

TEVAAAAAAooooo ...man i feel you ...its always strange when the ex returns after a split...at times you wonder what you saw in the to date them in the first place...

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home