Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yet Again

I just spent some time talking to my baby today. I can see he's all grown up, even his grammar is excellent and he's vocabulary has increased significantly. his voice has deepened, puberty's catching up. LOL.
He's going to be a fine young man, i can just tell! he's always been a darling right from when he used to run around in my clothes; or worse the time he wore my pad to sleep thinking that would keep him from wetting the bed. Cant forget the time...hmmmm. I only wish I knew what he looked like now. I've not seen him in a whole year! three hundred and forty-five days! Thats tough!
What scares me is all the 'negative influences' he has to live with. I always feared that his staying away, under those prevalent conditions would be harmful. Its hard for me to remain sane when I had to live like that, how much more for this long would be its painful because now my own child...omo t'emi bi, ti mo foja pon!
As of 24-hours ago, I was going to see my baby. he was supposed to be here with me -in my arms! Smell his hair, and pull his chubby cheecks. I was going to parade him around town, go to the cinema with him, go shopping with him (yesterday was payday! so money's for the spending!!!) Well the prince of darkness was at it again, he came up with his serial excuses and irritating lies!

Today i just want to sit back and watch. i'm really tempted to hold this dude responsible for all the ills in my life, but i just realised that hating him isnt going to solve my problems,
its not going to ease the hurt, and if i let him take that most precious buddle of joy away from me, i'll be forever bereft and full of hate! I cant live like that!
I'm not going to let him hurt my baby! I will do everything in my power to keep him safe. God help me!

Just took another look at my dysfunctional relationships today and i need not say that i am grieved. I met this guy who makes me so happy, i could burst; but i cant have him 'cause he's already had. There's one who would, in Tunde's words, 'trade his 6th finger for me' that i can't stand. There's one who's just like the waves at the seashore...refreshing when he's around but not enough to guard you from the sun's heat.
If its any consolation, I will get through this! and it won't last too long...what i need now is STRAGEDY!!!lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

TEVA! TEVA!! TEVA!!! how many times have i called you..lol..(my favorite parental line of all time)..SO YOU HAVE 345 DAYS IN a year abi? ahhhhh ok lets try this..join me now 1, 2, 3, 4, 4..ahhh see caught u..its 5 next! ... hey seriously though don't get worked up things will surely work themselves out..at least your situation isnt as bad as Tunde's (dude has been camping outside Robin Hoods home for days)..sad case of a stalker.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@Miguel
I said almost a year miguel. i can count you know. LOL. Thanks man!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home