Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Monday, December 04, 2006

A long way to come

Hmmm, last night I had one of those 'moments'. There are just times when you feel disconnected with all the important things in life, it feels like walking a hundred miles in the wrong direction...then comes the question, 'should i go back?' It feels so wearysome that one would sometimes prefer to stay where one is than contemplate the thought of walking another 100 miles to correct one false move!
It wasnt as daunting as that for me, i was just missing my mama (a friend helped me realise that)until then, i didnt realise i had the tendency to blow things out of proportion...Jeez! I'm such a girl sometimes...yuck!! LOL.
Hallo amigos, how's it going? Seems like my last blog caused quite a stir. Not only did almost everyone (who didnt participate in the experiment) conclude that Teva does need a man, they also said she was loosing her mind. Come on guys, y'all know i was just voicing what you were thinking...besides, i'm promoting research in all areas of human endeavour. Do you know how many celebrity break-ups would have been avoided if they'd just tried out 'Teva's one tailed MAN-suitability experiment'? LOL Well, since y'all are playa haters, i've decided to put the partII of the experiment in my journal. There its safe and free from negative criticism! Y'all are going to miss, 'cause that's supposed to be the one where there's ACTUAL contact with the subjects (Naijabloke, do you want to volunteer now??? LOL)Speaking of my journal, I was looking through my journal a couple of minutes ago and i realised that i've not written much in it, since i've started this blog thing...why is that?

So whats new?November just rushed by like that...What happened? One moment I was writing a 'happy new month, one more to go...' message to my siblings and the next thing i get a reply saying 'happy december'...Are you for real??? 2006 is almost over. WAOH! What have I achieved? Which of my new year resolutions did i stick to...[thinking] NONE! Damn, not even the one with regular sleeping hours!
What did I do with 2006? What should I still strive to squeeze in? Is this the best life style for me? The longest 3rd party relationship i've had is with my laptop, 2years and 9 months...I just cant stand guys for that long...Does that make me some sort of commitment-shy tomboy wanna be? hmmm, food for thought!
Anyways, on a more jolly note, Happy birthday to my baby sister (you are without a doubt, one of God's most precious gifts to me) and to madam Temmy, who wants to turn tricks and become a match-maker...LOL. And for her first client she chose me, as if that wasnt bad enough, she decided to match me with Naijabloke...i mean...Naijabloke??? come on! The dude...the guy....LOL [i can picture him thinking 'Just say it, so that Gani Adams can get to work'...LOL. Madam T for Temmy, if you want to hook me up, please try Morris Chesnaunt or shemar more(yeye inc. take note)...come to think of it, is Morris still alive? I heard so many rumours about the guy being popped somewhere...I hope not...what is life without proportionately layered brothers...LOL...what can i say? I AM BORED!!!! Damn!
I think i should pick up a new hobby, any ideas???

5 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

I woulda so loved to see Part 2 of Teva's one tailed experiment. How can my egbon try to matchmake u with Naijabloke, ehn? That guy has too many ladies on his case. From Overwhelmed to Vera. Abeg, Teva i luff u too much for drama, that's why i'm advising u to stay clear of NB. Please nau, for my sake post this Teva-O-meter part 2. Happy b'day to ur Sis. God bless her yafunyafun. Get a life jo.

6:34 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Chineke!!! see me see trouble o .. well na God save u,say u quickly put full stop to that comment that was abt to comot for ur mouf,or else u for see wetin I go do for u.So u r trying to say am not good enuff for u now abi,hen!!?So for what u just said now I am going to to go to the eastern part of naija cos from my naija home videos watching experience,I know they make good juju there to make u luff me scather ..LOL

And u Xoxo ..so this is how u have been burning my cable up and down abi,no worry until I catch u at ur area code ..LOL

Hope u r doin better now dear?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

tinu, go and listen to Buble's Tell Him he's Yours. Should fix your problems.

and whats with all the shakara. you wouldnt dare withhold information from the fans! Hope you know the freedom of info bill has been passed, ehen, so you better not try it.

5:39 PM  
Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Madam teva - I feel you on morris chestnut - he has to be alive - where did you hear rumour - so our temmy is trying to hook you up our very own NB - he's not bad o - if he was then all this women on blogville will not be on his case - for all you know he is morris chestnust LIVE - LOL - Happy birthday to you dear sis.

@NB - who told you they did juju my end (the east) - are you looking for a fight - see me defending you with our teva.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ bijuoxo well darlin', i can make a concession for you ONLY if you provide me with 'appropraite subjects' LOL.
No mind naijabloke o! I go plan for am...

@ Naijabloke Bros, stop pretending...i know that all your talk na yanga 'stop it i like it...'
little do you know, our own juju is more potent...Jesus juju will scatter ya own...LOL.

@Dedayo Bros e, you forgot to send me that song. Wetin?? I can do and undo! Na me biko....(I wonder why this comment thing no get emoticon)

@The Life of a Stranger called me hmmm, my sista, na naija rumour o! them talk say the fine-boi haters shot am. besides, when the guy go feature for another film??
On the NB yarns...no mind am, fine boi ko fine boi ni! Na because the babes never jam am! LOL

Thanks for the holla guys...

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home