Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The boy, The club and the mistaken identity II

Must apologize... my eating spread over a couple of days...LOL. Minus all them girls wey dey yap me! So where was i? Yeah, i was in the club yarns

THE CLUB II
Yeah the grindin' Birthday girl...Ok o! So everyone started to dance and well,Ge GE GE GEEEE Na so the Dj started dropping my rhymes. Na so carried away that I just picked one of my 'safe' options. Me, I dont believe in taking uncalculated risks. While we were at the dinner table, i'd looked across the seven guys that were on the table and ranked them in order of probably dance skills, potential misyarns, potential grabber and all that. so you weigh his likeliness to take advantage of the 'grind' song. So i went wit my safest bet and went to the centre of the dance floor. Ok, lets just say psychoanalysis isnt always one hundred percent certain.....
After some hours of dancing, one of hte guys dropped me at home. [thank God for the few good guys wey remain]

THE MISTAKEN IDENTITY
For some reason that i cant explain...I just dont feel like sharing this part of the gist again...[prob cuz i'm scared the people in question might read my blog and be waiting at the bottom of the stairs soon.]
I went round bloggers'ville today and men am i impressed. Everyone is so forth coming in this TAG thing...hmm, na wa o! I encourage una o! Please help me beg Dayo to update his blog o! Haba? Since the babe show am pepper e no wan gist us again!
A big welcome to my darling naiyar! You guys should keep an eye on this upcoming DIVA!! She has more encounters than CNN!!LOL.
Guys i'm sorry i'm not in the gist-mode! I'm waiting for some very important plans to click and my containers on the high sea should safely go through immigration. We go dey yarn!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home