Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

10 Reasons why i hate how i feel

1. 'Cause its seems unreciprocated.
2. It interferes with my rational thinking.
3. ITs just a diversion from the the truly deep issues that bother me but i'm to afraid to unearth
4. ITs probably the way the Mrs feels for the Mr and thats why she's still with him.
5. "Cause it makes me feel redundant
6. 'Cause i'll probably always go through
7. The cat-vision is really beginning to freak me out!
8. The more i think about it, the more it seems like everyone is right!
9. I've had enough of this kind of feelings.
10. And because i need a break!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Madam Teva, are u okay? I can relate to some points u listed, went thru them in one phase of my life. Whatever u're going thru, just hold on to God and his promises, he'd take care of everything concerning you.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home