Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Monday, October 23, 2006

how i feel?

I'm usually a very coded person and trust me its not in my nature to go divulging 'truly personal' gist if i believe that it will somehow get back to the peeople involved but this stuff is driving me nuts man!
Usually when i'm at this point i just transfer the tension. You remember that stuff in 'Two can play that game'? The movie with vivica fox? yeah, you'd be amazed that some of those rules really work, especially that transfer-rule.
Today's one of them really emotional days.And what's worse??? the transfer rule isnt working! I've tried almost everything.... I'm acting really silly. I'm staring! Missing my turns 'not cause i'm day-dreaming' but because i'm trying to tell myself to stop thinking about the him! Its so FRUSTRATING!!!! I hate it when emotions really get to me! I like it when i'm in control, or can be managed. Even Ex was going out of hand but it i had the 'show-stoppers' to hold me....
but this one????
ITs smack in the middle of my chest and i cant seem to yank it out. You guys think its funny??? its not! I have loads of coursework! I have things...I would rather do! I have.... It shouldnt be! This is not how it works...I shouldnt be here right now, this is not according to the grand order of my life...This isnt the time!
You know i talked alot about ex- over this weekend. Its amazing how people feel once you tell them that your ex- had some not-so-funny-skeletons in his cupboard. They dont even bother to ask whether or not you knew about it. They just assume he's the only guilty one. I missed him over the weekend. I really did! and i guess that's what laid the foundation for this RUBBISH emotional 'trauma'.
I saw MBLA in class today. He's been really nice. Turns out we have alot of things in common. Did i mention that he has really cute eyelashes??? Uuuh, you wont believe it! Omo, all the cure of last week flew out the window...STTTTRRAAAAAAAAAAT! What is it with me and milk? eh? its so bad, i dont even see chocolate blends anymore. I was coming back with my girl (Yeye inc) and i see this really cute child (jand born cute black kid about four years yeah). I call her attention and i say 'Cute child'. She smiles and says 'Cute dad'. I followed her eyes to her so-called 'cute dad'. I'm like...ok? where's the cutie??? she looks at me like 'what the....???' wetin do your eyes??? Damn! i need help!
Whats worse, MBLA just surfacing in cuter and cuter packages. he's not only smart...he has fantastic conversation, the witt of a devil, the smile of a kid, the eyes of a lover, the voice of a crooner, the hands of a tempter, the mouth could use some surgery though (lol, who am i kidding?). His voice is so incredibly husky, that i wonder what it would be like when he's just getting out of bed in the morning...
I need to stop writing now before i say nonesense! Some one out there please pray for me...i'm just a young girl trying to live in these....[r kelly]

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Teva haba! We no talk am like dis yesterday on my blog nau? U say u don get over am, wetin be all dis i dey read again? ... the eyes of a lover, the voice of a crooner, the hands of a tempter, but why? Is it that time of the month already that's causing ur hormones to be raging like dis? This ur love for pure milk, get as e be. U no dey even send milk chocolate or dark chocolate again. It is well, but please try to talk (bare it all out) to a trusted person who'd give u solid advise before u do anything silly.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks jare!
I'm in solitary confinement tonight...lol, i have an early morning class tomorrow!

7:34 PM  
Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

teva teva - you are alive you know - so it is natural to feel like this - but if you know u can't handle it all find intersting things to do quick quick - becasue you will get to a stage where nothing else is as intersting if you dont get busy - try pls.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home