Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, December 10, 2006

really burnt?

LOL...
Hallo people,how una dey? I know say una don miss me tire! No be ma fault, na school o! Nna, them dey jam man-pikin left, right and centre...chai! See assignment every where!!! You no go believe the kin people dem put for my group. na so so yarn...no action. Them go talk say them fit reach the moon with their new software but my broda, na them no dey submit to deadline...hmmm!
Before i begin write today, na so i call my girl for naija. She get this guy wey she dey yarn with from obodo oyinbo...more precisely 'God's own country' Na when she go do holiday for jand them begin chat. so as my baby reach naija she wan resume chatting with the bros na im the guy ask say where she bin dey? She talk say na naija....Shoo! na so the guy choo! im talk say if she be nigerian, im no fit talk to am...Chai! needless to say my gal was severly burnt! No be say she dey fin husband or somethin but men...she the kin levels naija people don get! Me sef shock, is our rep. that bad? kai! I mean, its common knowledge that the information in the US about nigeria isn't good but men, haba??!! Na so we bad reach??
I no fit blame the yankee guy, when the likes of Alamieyeseigha don turn naija to research topic for interpol and FBI. I'm sure there's a special team in scotland yard and indeed any security organisation in the world trying to understand how the nigerian people.
As if that shock never do, na so one bird come fly gimme gist say Mr Ex is coming to town...hmm i'll leave you guys with the gist as it arrives HOT from the oven.

Ok, what's today's story land adventure about? My people, there's no gist! And i've repented of all my sins of lookery. Yes o! Teva is reformed (abi you no know say new year dey come?) Its time to put behind all the childish things and concentrate on the more important things...CHAI!! I just remember...oooh. This is sweet. Me and yeye inc go this christmas party on thursday right...my sista don 'Zabroska' herself (for more info, google the word)before we enter the dancing floor. The Dj try small but omo see people twitching all in the name of i must dance sha! In our very deplorable state of 'fired up action' and no available stepper,come see as we dey roast!!! THEN [trumphets] the Lord opened the door and in came this milk deluxe super-form GAY guy. My brother...GAY GUY O!!!! When he first asked me to dance, i thought it was going to be the usual 'left-right-left' type but see as the guy dey step. Even the bobo wey dey STEP UP go come take lessons from this guy. You should see the moves on this brother, i swear he made our night! Even yeye inc had to 'catch her breath' when he was through.

Is that all??? i know its very unlike me. Dont worry, i get vacation plans this christmas period...with all the feel-good of the season coupled with the occasional holiday romance...i'm sure i'll have gist by next year...LOL
Have a lovely week people

8 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

Lollllll...(thought I was first)...yayy...I salute the pidgin!

3:45 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Hmmm ...Teva u dey try me o..I been see the comment u left on my page ... At least thank God say u dan finally decide to face the studies we send u to go do for school instead of checking out blokes and fantasizing abt carrying out experiments ..

Anyway if no be say I dan like u,u for see wetin I for do ...LOL

U have a nice week dear

6:58 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Teva, Vera is trying me and u o. She is trying to steal Naija Bloke form you or from us i mean.

Make we do coalition? Meanwhile i always have issues leaving comment on ur blog. The enemies at work.

I sent ur cake but DHL sent it back, addressee no longer at address!lol

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Miguel It aint your fault!!! LOL

@Jayce Why thank you m'darlin!!! That took hours of re-thinking my sentences before writing

@Naijabloke young man patcha kwanyanga o! haba?? Na only you??? you wan cause kwanta between the lovely ladies of blogsville...be very careful. or i'll ask MBLA to come whooz you...with all im muscle, i bet you wont stand a chance... LOL Its all love man!!

@ Temmy Aunty, no mind them o, be like say the blog dey do random selection of people wey fit leave comment..hmm na wa for oyibo and technology.
Of which aunty, how far??? leave Naijabloke for Vera...he aint all that...abi he fine pass denzel or morris???

5:09 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

ok, if u no wan do then i go leave am.

But i hear say he fine pass Denzel o.

9:32 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

I dan get ur time now ..who or what be MBLA and hey wetin be "patcha kwanyanga o" cos I need to know before I carry my plan out o ..LOL

11:32 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@Temmy yes ma, lets leave naijabloke alone. he's old cargo, we are looking fresh, sexy brother

@Naijabloke You never jam...patcha is 'Warn yourself'. So you have my time>??eh ya, pele, i know you are trying to deal wit the pain of rejection...dont worry, i'll leave you with the words of aaliyah 'Dust yourself off and try again...'LOL

Its all love boi!!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home