Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, February 22, 2007

And the party was....

Hmmmm, this week has been quite an experience. Everybody is just unveiling their true colours!
Lets begin with Aunt WildCat, who turned out to be not quite as wild as we imagined. Needless to say, she's an excellent writer and i'd definitely pick a few skills from her. And to her HTB 'Bros, cool down, haba, your girl is talented! Aint no need to vex!(well, some parts are a bit scary) but hey, she's all yours! That's the important thing'
Then boodaman, my darlin egbon, has/ and is being hounded by so many babes, i think it would be unfair to the female population for him to married. Seriously, for that kind of guy with his skills, his humour, his personality, and his maleability to be tied down to one woman will be doing the rest of the world a huge disfavour. Besides, he doesnt really wanna anyways, right??? I guess we should launch an agency to bestow his new fragrance 'the essence of boooda' to the many women out there.
And finally Naijabloke, what can i say? the parcel must have gotten stuck in artartica right? or was it accidently mailed to madagascar? Well done! My boiz will be visiting you shortly..LOL

From the blogworld, we move to school world, We have this annoying PVS assignment that's worse than the previous one. The bad thing is, inspiration comes and goes, so i may write a line, but followthrough's not there. And its due soon...hmmm!

Well with regards to the naming ceremony of my new 2nd cousin, it was a very quiet ceremony. Partly 'cause it wasnt in Lagos but so far, no news to report...(imagine my disappointment)
Well let me get back to PVS and other pressing engagements. I spent some time on chain-mail from my old colleagues today. It was rather refreshing! I guess what makes people great is how everyone is a distinct piece of a huge puzzle.
Well, back to work for me, This weekend is for Parrraaai!!! Will keep y'all posted...Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

TEVA ti o ni oga, werrin dey? I missed u gidi gidi gan ni o. Come sef, why the luff? U ehn, so u don't want ur egbon to marry soon, eh? Wonders shall never cease, let 3T's catch u then u go know say khaki no be leda. This post dry small o, gist no boku for here nau.

9:40 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Sweetheart no vex jere..actually what happened was that ur address was in my phone memory and my ohone was stolen at Oshodi like 3days before I been wan send the thing.. so u can see the reason why the thing no land ..

Did I tell u that I spoke with ur friend .... might call him to see if he was able to locate the guy he told me abt.

Take care dear and u have a nice weekend

10:53 PM  
Blogger BiMbyLaDs** said...

i like ya blog.. nice.. saw a link from my cherub! lol.. ill be back.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Have a good weekend hun!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home