Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mothers & Drinks...

Hello World...
Happy Mothering Sunday to all mothers out there. To you wonderful women who make life worth living. The rock behind our very existence, to the wonderful maker of you all,
The smiling mothers,
The stern ones,
The melodramatic ones,
The effluvious ones,
The dynamite ones,
You teach us what family is and tell us that we are special. Truth is, we are special because you are special.
I love you MOM, if you were a flower, i'd still have picked you...

In the festive spirit, its Saint Patrick's weekend here in the UK. Some irish drinking????LOL. I'm hovering between finishing my coursework and joining the fun. Well guys, where's everyone? Update your blogs!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

i just know u wrote all that for me, u know, the all round, one in a gazillion mother, lol.
hapi mudaz day 2 u 2 dearie...
will update soon, promise!!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

oooh, did i mention I was first

4:10 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

you ke?n do not be decieved!! LOL

1:52 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Happy Belated Mother's day jare. Urs trully have been off blogger.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

lollll..."IF u were a flower, I still would pick u..."

awww...that's priceless!!!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Delilah 3 said...

happy mother's day,am sure is belated but Man No be God.i think there is something in the air keeping people away from their blogs. i cite myself as an example or na writer's block? dunno o.i promise to be more dedicated.lol

7:15 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Temmy Welcome back girl! We really missed you...
@jaycee Thanks hon,
@delilah I think its exams / the sudden fear of confessing our latest escapades, I speak for myself...highly plagued by both! Dont worry, I shall return with a BANG...literally!!! LOL

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home