Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I walked and walked and what did i see?

Sorry guys, due to circumstances beyound my control -naming Nollywood producers, horrible acting and poor equipment, I walked and walked and what did I see was not a success. The studio refused to endorse the movie and no cinema would play it. Its so bad, you-tube removed it for not meeting viewing quality standards...LOL

Truth? I'm too tired to write. Omo, the kin tins wey i suppose dey read men, its backing up on me. but in the midst of it all, Teva always got gist.
First, mini yarns from my 'parria' trip last week. When I landed I thought I was in another country, probably closer to VI in naija. Its cool o, dont get me wrong but it just lacked the lustre I'd hoped for. Anyways, pale picked me up from the station and dumped me at another friend's (twin sister) place because he and wifey got plans. Post-vals romance..hmmm! Jehovah Jireh never die, he still dey throne.
At twin sis's, we just dey yarn! The woes of two sisters...LOL. It was so much fun. All the latest naija gist / gossip. It felt like being home. Well we hadn't finished when lover boy arrived. Naija Gist part 2 resumed. See yarns! Omo, we didnt realise how time flew until I was too tired to yarn (even for me that's a rarity).
Saturday, I slept till mid afternoon. Na my papa wake me o! He's coming over. I guess that means I either produce the cambridge application form or else...LOL
Anyways the day was very restful. AT night wifey made dinner and some friends came over as well. Let me fastforward to the koko!
On Sunday after church, me and wifey went back to twin sista's. She hadnt returned from church so her one of her flatmates kept us company (isnt that nice?) Well when she finally arrived, she was making food...enter 'Hunkalicious'. He's one of twin sis' flatmates. How do i describe him???Hmm, putting my milk-bias aside, he'll give a broda run for his money. At first i didnt want to say anything but when wifey sef begin interrogate the broda, na im i open mouth. Summary = Man-pikin must go visit again! Even if its just to see the sight again...LOL

Apologies again, I don't feel like writing much. What have I learnt this week?
1. Dont jump infront of a changing green-walk-sign.
2. People can be very nice, if you give them room.
3. Stay AWAY from all kinds of coffee! LOL
4. A happy Teva is an infectious Teva, a morose Teva's bad company. Happiness is a function of your inside and not of the circumstances around you.
5. Finally, inspiration comes from the places you least expect them.

See y'all

5 Comments:

Blogger Delilah 3 said...

Girl, let me the be first to write a review. or better still let me make a mind blowing trailer for you. cant wait!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

U saw ME of course! U know u can't deny that. U're a pro at keeping people in suspense sha. Abeg, bring tori qick quick make we hear.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

madame

thou its been a while, you obviously havent lost your touch for "coming soons". must be the nollywood in you LOL

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Delilah I look forward to doing business with you, although now (given the present circumstances) I'll require signed consent fron HTB...LOL

@Cherub YEs o! its God's gift! I will do my best but you know Masterpieces take time...LOL

@Dedayo Long time no see, does this mean you'll finally update that dead blog of yours...

10:03 AM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Yeye, after waiting na this skelebonge gist wey we no fit finnd head from tail u dey give. Anyway, so anoda eye candy for u.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home