Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Happy new year, here's your mandate!"

Happy New year to my chineese kinsmen!! Its my year according to your calendar! Tha's cool, 'cause i'm ready to launch!!!
Hi y'all the hype is finally over..how was vals? for me, all my fun began and ended with telephone calls...(that's something at least...at one point i wasnt quite content with that)

I begin with great news! I have a new cousin/cousin. My cousin’s wife has birthed a bouncing baby boy Feb 11th 2007. Yes o!.. another expensive (and interesting) family naming ceremony. Well the cool part is that its time for the other arm of the family to out-do the other arm. Its silly, yeah but its cool for us ‘cause we get host really expensive events. Aint that cool? Well I haven't thought what to name the baby yet. I was telling a friend some days back about our tradition of not calling the baby a name until the naming ceremony. You should have seen the look on his face…LOL.
Ok. What other good news? My father in his kind and benevolent graciousness has decided to give me another degree. He states that I should apply to Cambridge without delay…(I think his best friend’s son is doing a Phd there.) hmm? From all intelligence reaching me (through my brother) he’s quite a looker, firm with the ladies, good Christian and the last born son. Did I tell you guys I had a thing for last born sons? Only one of my ex’s hasn’t been last born son...(hey everyone has their own little idiosyncrasies
You know what’s baffling, the fact that my dad is actually planning to interfere in my seemingly boring love life. I've always appreciated my father’s taste in things. My dad buys me the best fitting clothes, accessories…honestly, if you see me in a very tasteful stylish outfit, chances are that dad got them for me… but I doubt this is where his expertise is required. I mean, isn't that a bit weird? I know i'm not producing all the signs of commitment to the any relationship prospect but hey you gotta give me a break! I mean Ex was fabulous! Crush on MBLA was a huge disaster! I need to catch my breath... I guess the old pal's really taking that misson 20-09 very seriously…hmmm

What’s up? I must confess since the advent of wild cat. I've been sleeping less and dreaming more! (not good) I assure you. And now i have to write my project proposal and i must be honest i havent figured it out yet...
I spent today with my old boss. he flew into town to do some business, so myself and a couple of other pals went avisiting. I didnt realise how much i missed the adrenaline rush from work. He went on about projects that we were currently working on and how fantastic an opportunity it would have been. It was cool sha, until they decided to pick on me...

Well i'm back now. Trying to calm my nerves but it aint working (Note to self, lay off the coffee). As the new work week begins...lets start it with hope and grand expectation...because if you dont expect great things, they'll just walk right past you....

Have a splendid Week!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Madam Teva, omo daddy. Oya now let ur pops do the hook ups, since u said he's got good taste. LOL.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Delilah 3 said...

Teva, this might turn out to be something good but what if he is boring????? My Greatest Fear.

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Cherub na so you like me reach?hmmm, its under advisement! LOL

@Delilah Fyne boy does not equal alot of other essential commodities i know, still......hmmmm!

7:27 AM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

So u can choose my friend over me. See why I won't allow ur egbon to rest.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Na daddy's pikin dem dey end up at BU....make you go to Cambridge ooh go meet Mr Charming!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Temmy, i will soon start a petition for you to return to ex!

@Naijadude Like wildcat said, what if he turns out to be boring??!
I dont want a dry life!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home