Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, March 01, 2007

March

As I march on, armed in the month of March,
I shall stand on that which I know to be true
Taking each day as a gift, new
Walking tall as someone foreknew.
Yes! No longer a servant but a friend,
Destined, Heiress till the end
Making my way through each day,
A sign, not a needle in hay...
Though I walk through the valleys and the shadows,
NO SHAKIN'!!!
Baba mbe leyin mi

9 Comments:

Blogger Delilah 3 said...

No shaking!!! whats up with Mr Hunkancious? hope i got the name right.lol. this sounds interesting. So babe, me i dey wait for gist o. Naijabloke det try me o but I am sure he is shy,all na mouth.lol

5:36 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

So na here una dey gossip abt me abi.Delilah u actually got the wrong pesin to dey talk to abt me cos Teva ...hmmmmm .. make I just no talk sha...

So na me all mouth,no wahala we go see when I land in H-town

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

ooooohhh...I'm in luv with that short script...lolll...

"Baba mbe leyin mi"

8:49 PM  
Blogger Delilah 3 said...

Teva.....hmnnnn? please explain o. wrong person ke!!!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my 101 blog!

I'll be back to go through your blog. Nice post... Baba mbe leyin e o...

Temmy is on a break o... hope she'll be back soon.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@delilah Haunty, how far? hmmmm is all i can say. the movie is stuck in the 'rating commisssion'

@naijabloke...abi na naijablock i suppose call u...which kin yarns be that? bros i don disown u! there's fresh blood in town...that's where i be...LOL

@jaycee girl, ur blog is amazing, i should add u to my list

@londonbuki aunty, how many blogs u get sef?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Yes ooh..no shaking when you know say u get Baba for the Baba, the Most High One!

2:24 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Shemi ni naijablock abi ...wa ri nkan ti mo ma fi oju e ri...

Fresh wetin dey wia ..

where BA website again make i book ticket down there..

Have a lovely weekend babes

9:34 PM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

wia 1/2 u bin?

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home