Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A brand new month!

Ola!!
Its a brand new month. Its amazing that we are finally approaching the last quarter of this beautiful year. Hmmmm, i can already hear the 'Noels, and the Merry Christmas! Aarrh! I''m a sucker for Christmas, especially a white christmas! I always get chipper once it gets into the '-ember' months or maybe i'm saying this at the wrong time but i cant help but feel excited about it.
How y'all doing???Its been a great week hasn't it? Even greater now that we have exactly 21 weeks to christmas! I don't know why I'm so excited! Its not like I just won the lottery or that some hunk finally decided its time to propose (LOL). I think i'm simply excited because this is the time of our lifting.
I'm sure if you've been observant, you'll notice that most of our ministers are talking about the 'wealth transfer' or 'the time of the glorification of the church'
I believe ladies and gentlemen, that that glorious time is upon us. We need to rise up to the occasion. Guys, the earth has be groaning, waiting, pining for our manifestation as the 'heos', the sons of God. People! Let us arise! Let us show the world who our father is. Let the light of God's greatness sweep right through us.
I'm longing to see more of our brothers in the limelight! More of the world's respected bowing at the name of Jesus. Recall that he said that he that entered his rest has seized from all their work! Omo...therefore labour earnestly to enter that rest! People! Se e ti gbo ( You don hear?)

I just thought to share with you all what makes me tick and thick! there's nothing more refreshing, nothing more exhilarating than waking up to feel the love a father that will never leave you nor forsake you. That sent his only son so that you also can be a part of his family. Woo! I no be pastor jare! i'm just telling it as i see it. If you've not felt the love of Christ, there's still one special thing you've never known!
See y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home