Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, December 21, 2006

"Insured"

Holla amigo! How una dey? Omo, are you guys hearing of all the cancellations at heathrow...My brothers and sisters, that could have been me...yes o! Sitting on the cold terminal floor of heathrow, with cancelled flights everywhere.
Instead i'm enjoying...thank God!
So my vacation starts tomorrow...ooh jolly! I've packed ALL the essentials, especially the extra moisturers and hhmmmm i dont think i'll be needing the talcum powder...LOL. That's the result of a private joke gone nasty! Imagine someone searching for the uses of 'talcum powder'??? I sure know how to pick 'em.LOL

Of which, whats up with bijoux's blog? i havent been able to access it in a while, whats happening? Hmm, and Naijabloke...maybe u should post that ur denzel face on your blog so we know what it is the ladies of blogsville are fighting for! Me?? I'm out! Loooking for holiday Romance with a capital Rrrrrr!

LOL...See y'all in a couple of days!

8 Comments:

Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Hmmm....post my face for here ..OK lemme think abt it ..I need to go and read all my posts to see if I have abused someone there or refered to someone ..

I might just put my pix up for a day and take it off..

Bijouxxoxo's blog now is on
http://childofthemosthigh.blogspot.com/

Merry Xmas dear and no too parrry o

7:49 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Tevalistic, how now? I've missed u too, when u keep on blogging sporadically. Enjoy ur vacation o. It really sucks to have ur flight cancelled. Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year.

@NB: Let's see ya face nau. Thanks for posting the link to my blog. I'm thinking of doing that too, putting my pix up for a day. Was actually going to do it yesterday.

3:05 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Naijabloke LOL, chicken!!!! Come on! Put it up! Lets see if you are really worth all the ruckus!!

@Cherub I was wondering! Haaa...Good thing i'm a kind hearted wonder...LOL

9:28 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Shey emi ni chicken ..thank God say u no dey here when i dey write this .. I for twist that ya mouf for u ..

No worry I go surprise ya..I just no want stalkers .."wink wink" ..LOL

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good you didnt take your talcum powder with u, think of the children!

9:21 AM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

What is all this fight over NB? I give am face the boy no do.Lol.

Omo, it was not funny having to miss a flight and to sleep in the cold. Anu won se mi, but what can I do. Thak God i am flying after Xmas.

Merry Xmas babes.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naijabloke The good thing is that i'm on vacation...my boyz for don deal with you!! Omo, the blog i'm cooking em...has an age restriction...LOL

Anonym LOL,erwischt!!

Temmy Abi o! has it reduced now? madam! me i dey on cloud 9...oooh the joy!!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Na enjoyment u dey o ...when this crazy ppl want me to come to work on Boxing day ..can u imagine ...if not cos I no wan leave bad record with them I for just waka comot the job cos I dey start new job in january

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home