Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random Rhymes.....

I see his brains
he feels no pain
he knows no shame cuz he feels no pain
he trusts completely, man without aim
and sets his path down the lonely drain
food for tired brain
a walk through the long strain
we make a new lane
and dream of our shame
and relive our pain


why lay I in wait
thinking of rain
sunshine and day without the grey
i want and wait
i need and pray
that someday he knows my name!


that's really .. strange to see
im happy it's strange for me
for with your strangeness i see
a heart thats meant for me
to glare down in gloating laughter
is to sit still on floating amber
or make day and night go faster


Why doeth your breath hurt so?
and my heart in no reins grow?
it is the autumns freezing blow
which lets the fiery passion glow


the scary thought of lonely times
drives the mind through endless tides
keeps him up almost every night
makes a man...a timid child

dusk to dawn,
we slave and toil
to work our way to the top of man's social world
we sacrifice the things we love
we trade our souls for coins and notes
and pray to God we end up whole
We build many a year,
a castle we hold so dear,
and just when we think we're there!
We're flat on our back as the bored world yawns....

Copyrighted ....so dont you DARE pick me words...oops (our words) Coded info!
Lovely night!

8 Comments:

Blogger temmy tayo said...

I am FIRST!!!

This is a deep one,and for your info copyright ko copykat ni. I am using some of ur lines in my new movie.

9:33 AM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

madam, wetin dey sele?
u jus begin dey drop rhymes 4 awa ed. dem dey nice sha...
abeg as par our oda convo, i still dey scout lab rats 4 ya xperiments o.

again wit da rhyme, e get tori we no sabi? abeg let a sista know

9:32 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Temmy LOL, Yes o!One has to protect IP these days...Just make sure you send royalties to me if you make a movie hit...LOL

@4wardnfiaca LOL, Yes o! Didnt you know? I'm related to shakespare...LOL. Lab rats ke? Sweetheart, i don fashi o! You no go believe all the kin human and animal rights activitists wey Naijabloke go recruit come???LOL

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teva..at long last I see the money that was spent on Nursery school education wasn't wasted...ok now lets work on your numbers...lol

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miggie all this bif wont work, you need to step up your game if you wanna keep up../~LOL, thanks for droppin by...To new beginnings amigo!!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Hmmm..love the ryhmes
So na me go recruit animal and human activist come abi ..(make email Wole Soyinka sef)

I know u wrote that for me jere .. LOL

Hope u r aiight sha ..

Take care and have a lovely week

11:47 PM  
Blogger Toluwalope said...

Sorry for barging in unannounced and posting a comment that is perpendicular in sense and relevance.

I posted this on my blog in response to your comments, but wasn't sure you'd drop by again... (I might have bored you off ;-) with my musings) so, here goes:
----------

Teva,
howdy!
Thanks for dropping by!
Google finds everyone out! ;-)
It is the first wonder of the new civilisation!

Btw, at least 2 ogunlesis appear in babcock's matric files... one a cousin, the other a bro...

ISL? Nah!. But you're very close. Change the "L" to "I"...

cheers
BOA
PS. Thanks for the kind words 'bout my writing... ;-)

6:07 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@Naija bloke...what can i say?You love to deceive yourself!Write that beautiful poetry for you??? Boy! LOL...
If you want to get back into my good books, you know what to do...LOL

@BOA hallo,yeah google can be quite a tool if you know how to use it. Thanks for dropping by and feel free to do so regularly. and i wasnt mincing words when i said you write beautiful, i'm inspired to move to the next level

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home