Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, January 28, 2007

How do you do?

Hi y'all. I cant get all geeky. Neither can I smile too much. My baby's depressed. He's been stuck with a grouchy personality for a while now. The bad thing is that he's as sweet as honey and you know that you one is that coy, the last thing you need is a fly in your ointment ...EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!
I know he's growing up and he isnt quite a baby but he's in a really delicate corner. I dont know what to do to help him out. So if anyone knows, let them give me some pointers. it will be very well appreciated.

I had a whirlwind week. First my sidekick caught chickenpox. Walahi, shocking info but after the initial 'tears' she was as good as new. She's now recovering, all buttered up with calamine lotion and her luva's keeping her calm with his soothing voice over the atlantic ocean. P.S. REmind me talk about relationships that are long distance. Its amazing the kind of twists you get these days.

In other news, Teva's got a headstart with the kind of things she wants to do but this little thing with my baby's getting to me. I need to stop being such a softie but hey, i cant help it.

Now juicy gossip. Well, what can i say, when you are cute, you're cute. People just cant get enough of you abi? Well MBLA seems to be getting all the attention he doesnt exactly desire (now that is from the horse's mouth but y'all know guys, attention is attention, even if it is from freaky...LOL) ok. I end my bif. What can i say? i admire the woman. I mean, seriously there's only so far i can go for a man, especially when the guy keeps reminding me that he aint interested. Abi, i lie?
When i went to do my hair yesterday, my pal had the hairstylist aunty come to his place so that it would be easier. Well it turns out that my friend is going out with the hairstylist. She's really cute. I mean, she's WELL endowed! The kind that will cause any naija guy to drool. she cooks fabulously too 'cause when i was done with the hair, she fed me with correct naija rice, stew and deepfried plantain.
Me, I was cracking jokes like 'Our wife has been taking good care of me', but lo and behold mr. man talk say 'he's not quite sure!'
WHAT????????
You know what? As of today i'm going to stop speculating, and stop trying to understand the actions of you boys/men around the world...'cause its just a huge headache. Can one of you be so kind as to step up and speak plainly, telling us "What makes a man SURE that a girl's the one for him?" Frankly, all those playtime 'house-hopping, cleaning and body maintenance service' that the ladies are doing for you isnt exactly for free you know? And if you are almost fairly certain that you aint into them, why not be upfront about it, and spare us the drama. Besides, why can't you guys be content? Haa, i understand that with every girl there's obviously some buzz, but frankly must you freaking try them all???
Seriously, there's a girl in a relationship now, who's biological clock is ticking like hell and who's time you are wasting especially when you KNOW!!! Its just simply wicked! Malicious and insensitive, almost borderline inhumane.

Enough of Women-Right's Teva, now we switch to Barbie-doll Teva...Valentines' Day is coming. I saw this really cute teddy in ASDA that brought out the 'girliness' in me. Took me straight back to the first year in high school where I had my first valentines' day saga. I think i've told you guys about it before. Men, I still feel stupid everytime I think about it. I swear it would be fun to see that boy again and 'smack that'...LOL ' actually more like smack his face! yeye boy!!! LOL. Me an my flat girls (namely my new partner in crime) have decided to have a dinner for the girls...This should be interesting. I'll let you know how it gets...Note to Naijabloke (now that you know i like teddies, be a darling and mail me a very big one for valentines' day, you know what the Bible says about a cheerful giver...LOL)
Well its me and Buble this year! Yes o!

In other news, I missed another cousin's wedding last week. Omo, that guy is highly favored. Seriously, his girlfriend (now his wife) has done nothing but bring him supergood luck. First, she managed to stay with him even when all his others deserted him, she got a job, was supporting them both and now, she won the American visa lottery at first try and they are on their way to new york by monday i think. Aint that precious??? Those are the kind of stories i want to hear. I met her, had 20 other girlfriends, i dumped them all and stuck with her and now we're together. Not those stupid fake psychological bulldung most guys would say.
Ok. I think i'm going to stop here before some guy tries to wring my neck...LOL. So what words do i leave with you this week??? hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
When in doubt, try the EXIT sign.

Love y'alll!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

First?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So sorry about ur friend getting chicken pox. Its certainly in the air. Tminx has got it too.

Those love stories are the sort we love to hear. Been there through thick and thin. So glad for the two of them. I pray they have good success as they start out their new life together.

10:06 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Aunty,first of all lemme talk abt what concern me jere ..Abeg hook me up with ur friend o ..U know am good for it now ..LOL

Well since Temmy is trying to match us 2gether,no wahala I will be owing u a teddy bear then ..notice I said a teddy bear o...LOL

U can email me @ adeniyi2@gmail.com or let me know if you use any of these distracting IMs and we can chat sometime.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ calabar gal Congrats on being first. Yep, the chicken pox thing sucks! HAve a fabulous week

@naijabloke An email is on its way to you as i speak.BTW, when should i expect my teddy??

8:40 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Shebi i've been saying it since all these years, but you blogsville people have been laughing @ me. There'll be a blogsville hook up, maybe wedding sef. From mailing teddy, they'll upgrade to only-heavens-know.

Madam Teva, how can u even contemplate tryna understand the actions of boys/ men? U'll just give yasef headache for no reason.

Awww, i like those "happily ever after" stories. Ms. Lady, looks like u're not part of the roastos club this Vals day o, that's if Naijabloke steps up his game (lol) and acts right.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Hey Teva...Nice blog you got there eh! Sorry about your friend that got the chicken pox eh! I know how it will be ...aww

Ehn u asked me about Babcock? Did you go to Babcock? Are you the Tinu I think I know that went to BU? Well I didnt go to BU but a friend did, and I do talk to a girl that went to BU on yahoo IM, probably u are the one!

Anyways for the stop by jare...hope to see you soon :-)

5:55 AM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Sweerie, don't even think about trying to understand men!

I can see Naijabloke is trying to attach himself to you, don't mind him o. He is now a second hand property. He is running after Vera!

9:26 AM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

1st of all aunty teva, no try understand men o. u will just waste 4eva trying. unble blokkie, abeg make am 2 teddies at least now, my ijebu broda.
all these love stories sef dey make person dey teary eyed, but u know we luf 'em eniday...
wut else ooo?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Cherub aka Bijoux My darlin' as i dey so, i no sure say naijabloke go step up. As my eye don red (courtesy of an upset stomach) I hereby decree taht all toaster (ex, confirmed, unconfirmed, prospecting) should declare on Valentines' DAY....LOL. How ur end?

@ Naijadude hmmmmmmm...what can i say? You did look familiar. So your friend's babcockite, glad to know we are spread all over the world and not just in the UK. cheers man!

@Temmy Are you serious?? That yeye boy don enter am. Aunty how far? U never reply our list as prospective in-law...LOL

@4wardfianca Aunty, o ye of little faith! Jesus calm storm, raise dead, valentine cake and teddy na bembele thing

8:51 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

See me see trouble o ..Temmy whos end u come naw,abeg tell dem say I dan change address ..wetin sef

I wan try use indirect kick,jumpstart my affectionate career with Teva and u dey use stone shock the tire of my car ..

Abeg carry ya wahala go meet ur Ex jo ..

Teva no worry I full ground jere

4:12 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

@Naijadude: i am just trying to tell you to stick with Teva. Lol

4:48 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

Naijabloke hmmm, the rumours have filled my ears...so you are indeed the play boy of blogsville eh? Is it me you want to use mechaninc-style jumpstart career with? Wait until you get a letter from my lawyers...LOL

@temmy Aunty Aunty haba? I think i will second naijabloke and say 'Carry ya self go join your Ex jo!'

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home