Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i'm on another level that you cant afford...

For shizzles y'all this in your girl T-V smizzles to the hizzles. YEs y'all I'm releasing my new album called 'CopyCats aint got a clue' on JabberJay records. This wonderful new album contains songs by taking lines from other artists and make it into a new song.
You know the funny thing, if I did that with rap/ hiphop artists today, what i'd come up with will be similar to this

You need to add fifty more Gees,
I have pink and yellow diamonds,
My bling-bling is worth more than you make in a year,
I'm so fly I got chicks everywhere
I was broke as hell before i sang a song,
Now i'm rich and i sell drugs
Btw dont let the police catch you riddin' with the dope
I've been to jail for a long time,
Now i'm out and I'm making hits....


Aint that pathetic? What happened to the good ole days of good, nourshing music. The good ole days when music was calming or exciting or whatever...but it added some sort of value to your life. Today all i hear is...ME ME ME, DRUGS, and MORE WOMEN...oh and my personal favourite Diamonds and blings...aka Glitters!

Just so you know, I aint hatin'! My blingage is comin' especially in this romantic season...LOL. Speaking of romance, is it ok, for an old flame to try to make a comeback around valentines? Just for old times sake? Would you classify that as harmless flirtiing? considering the fact that you are both single at this time and you are probably just going to have dinner and hang out until the entire valentines' excessive indulgence is over?
I mean, we've only always been friends. When we met, he was in a relationship and i wasnt, we were in school then and when i was, he no longer was. We had some awkward moments but thats the worst and we've been great friends through it all. We keep in touch but nothing out of the ordinary. He's too vain for me and he usually dates women whose intellectual doesnt match up with their physical' lyrics of Joe -Ride with you. (no biff). So we were talking a week ago and he asked where my lastest boyfriend would be taking me for vals. I yarn the guy say 'naijabloke na yeye boy...kiddin'. Then he calls tonight and says we should meet up on valentines day and hang out. After work ofcourse...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ok, may be i'm over analysing.

I should get back to reading. Before I go, Aunty Temmy, how far? First yo said Naijabloke, now you want me to switch base to Naijadude? Gal, cool down. Marry Ex first then we can discuss it. LOL

when in doubt...bail out!!! (not quite teva's style but hey!) ok. let me be real.
There's more you can achieve by making ONE move than doing nothing at all...
Yeah and here's what my birthday means...aint that cool?
Your Birthdate: September 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September

See y'all

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teva...? did i hear u say "What happened to the good ole days of good, nourshing music?" for real.. how old r u o.... that sounds like wat ma grandma says... have we by any chance been reading the blog of a teva born in the 60's????? now im spooked with all ur man stories and ur real age... how do u do it?

men this chic... better jump at the old flames invitation o.. not out of the want of a candlelit dinner on vals day o but out of curiousity..cuz chic, most guys that are even in relationships pick this period to fight with thier chics and then make up after vals day...
abi guys i lie? and its done that way not jus cuz theres no money o( of course not..i lie?) but also bcuz of the drama that is involved in getting her present, jus for u to find out that she's boning your side cuz the cake u got her was the smallest out of all the ones her office mates got( or school mates )... or that u sent her choclates while her friends were getting diamonds... omo that day na the day wey most guys dey avoid!!! form argument with ur babe and make up after vals day.. economically wise and emotionally too..
boys... no ideas o!!!
so teva.. if theres one out there that wants to hang out..omo, enjoy o.. who knows sparks mite fly, wedding bells will ring, tommys will portrude, kids will be born... hey slowwwwww down baddest thats a bit too fast yeah..
niways sieze the day o!!!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Teva I second u on the good ole music any day o ... all ppl sing abt now is Sex,blings,dubs,money,chics,drugs,guns and themselves in particular ..I can't stand it.

Teva thank God u said rumours o,cos thatz all it is dear.A lot of ppl have been spoiling my reputation on this medium we call blogsville that I have been struggling to patch it up since.

The only playing am doing is when it involves "Just the 2 of us" as long as u r "Down with Wateva" cos "I will always lay it on u" while u "Drop it like it's hot" and if you want to "Ride dirty" to,then am "Down with u" although I always wonder "Why r all the good girls taken everytime",but gurl u "set me on fire" and please be "Gentle with ur love" cos it's all abt the "Sensitivity"...

Thatz just a tip of the iceberg of what I have for u on Valentines day o...LOL

8:34 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Dis na anoda old school toasting for shizzle o. So our very own Naijabloke in blogsville is tryna woo Madam Teva with his raps, eh? Wonders shall never cease o. Me sef, i want a blogsville boo, kilode?

As per the old flames invite, abeg chop clean mouth jo. Afterall, he asked u, not the other way round. Enjoy urself to the fullest.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Neena said...

madam!!! who is this person? abeg tell me. go for it!!!
btw, say thank u to me for helping u discover what ur birth date means although i dont fully agree with it.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@baddest O gal, i know where you live, and i know your real name...o baby be very careful o! LOL. I think its true.

@Naijabloke Bros! thats so 80's This is the 21st century man! Actions speak louder than rhymes...LOL

@Bijuox Darlin, dont mind NB jare, na mouth im get. Let him be a man and send two teddies, i'll definitely send you some

@Neena Aunty cool down, all in good time

11:41 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Why is everyone leaving so lonngggg a comment?

Lol at copycats aint got a clue. Can i be a back up singer please?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@temmy Sure love, Just come audition first...LOL

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home