Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, January 21, 2007

About *blinging* time!!!

Hallo people...Right now, i'm enjoying the music of sting 'Englishman in NewYork'. How has your week been? Mine requires prayer and fasting. I need alot of energy (more like focused intensity) to stay on track from Tuesday through the week.
Well, less philosophy, more laughs. Today, I learnt two very important things from two very divergent people. One, (a funky, bright and young) showed me that it doesn't have to take alot for you to do what you really enjoy doing. The other, (a somewhat calm, gentle and slightly older) showed me that 'photography is a really expensive hobby! Jeez!
Usually when I'm walking down any road and see people with bulky cameras hanging from their necks, and I always remember thinking to myself "Why dont they just get those small cameras" or "there's no big deal in taking photos: simply hold still, press button and viola! A picture."
Men, was I wrong!! I was taken through an overview of photography as a hobby today. An interesting sport, but an expensive one if you want to do it right. I mean, I was shocked when I saw ebay price for some 600mm lens. Well if $8,997 is a not too big a price to spend on your choice hobby then you have my blessings, but i assure you when you add that to the camera body $6,999 to it and insurance, maybe then, you'll start to rethink. Imagine that, I would believe that will do alot for my travels with that bundle, LOL!! I dont think becoming a golfer is that expensive. Well its a beautiful hobby, one i will definitely be looking into now that i'm deeply enthused. I admire the dedication and the attention to detail it takes to bring a delightful photo to life. What do i call this part of my life? Seeing the world through a new pair of eyes.
A truly fun lesson. Thanks so much!

Now, i can imagine that some of you are wondering, Why the title? Well its simple! Its about *blinging* time good things start happening in my life! Its about *blinging* time that I smile honestly! Its about *blinging* time!!!! And it has, Glory to God! I mean, i've waited, i've been patient -this one is not a patient dog eats fattest bone story, this is a The-WORD-works lesson!!! Glory!! I got treasures up there, and I got inheritance right here!!.Its Here and NOW! I'm testifying!
Yep. I'm feeling Good! Today's my sister's birthday. She's 21 today. Give it up for 'Miss Independent!!' Happy birthday love, you are a star that will shine no matter what the world says! I love you very much! May this year be fabulous for you!
What other news???
Yep, why are y'all picking on me 'cause I said i like pretty boyz? Its a matter of personal preferences people :-)! Some ladies believe that a fine boy is too much hassle, very vain, hard to hold down, Other ladies are after him, most times he's too full of himself, he's not likely to be a heavy spender...etc. Me? I think a fine boy is no harder to build a relationship with than any of them 'eye-harassing' brothers. I have come to realise that 'if he's feeling you, then its just a wonderful bonus that he's easy on the eyes' 'cause a guy that's feeling you will lock himself in chains to be with you. Besides, my daughter's destined to be Miss Universe 2027. So dont be beefing me people!!LOL. In fact, if you must know, i've begun the investigation of the fine-boy in the wedding picture...LOL. hopefully that will yield fruit soon enough. LOL
Well guys, i wish you a fabulous, ass-kickingly superb work week!! Let it fly this week!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Toluwalope said...

hallo teva,
Wrt the "conspiracy theory" you talked about... sounds like a not-bad idea... but i'd prefer it wrapped us a novel... and of course written anonymously ;-)... p'haps i might try my hands at it ;-)...

thanks for dropping by...

6:00 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

Sweerie, who are the people beffing you becos u like foine boys? every gal likes a foine boy, some of us just form and deceive ourselves.

Show me a gal that won't swoon if a bloke has his eyes on her.

Happy birthday to your sis jare.

Meanwhile, my handosme son willhave to marry youe Miss World daughter.

3:13 PM  
Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Teva you and ur storiies - nne u have gist. How have u been well. Hope u week started off well.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

lolllll @ ur daughter's destined to be the future miss Universe. I feel u ojare..I can't even lie...I like the pretty ones, and that's my own destiny...(I don't know abt the rest of them ladies).

Anyways, God made it in such a way that if it isn't on their face, then it'll be in ur heart...thank God!

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ BOA what can i say?It take some guts and you can always apply as a political refugee in any beta country of your choice LOL. Thanks for the holla

@Temmy Thank you jare.One of my housemates said they are immune to fine boi...i just laugh. Thanks for the bday wishes. Now about the son, well, well, we have a criteria for the kin husband wey she fit marry. i'll mail the list to you by the end of the month. so that you start preparing...just so you know, the wedding has to be on the Moon and broadcast live to CNN. i'm sure you guys can afford that...LOL

@the life of a stranger Aunty you see what manlessness can do to a fyn gal...LOL.Thanks for d holla,

@Jaycee Yes o! 'You shall have what you say' so says the GoodBook. besides, there's nothing more fascinating that being surrounded by beauty...LOL.thanks for droppin by

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home