Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Sunday, February 11, 2007

E wa bami jo o! (come rejoice with me)

Yes o!
First i was really sick but as of this moment, i'm in perfect health, i give God all the glory. Then i have a PVS assignment due tomorrow...it involves alot of skolemisation (never mind) and assertion but glory to God i have proved lemma 1 and 2 and currently on 3.

For those who dont understand, bear with me. Its this funny course about formal methods that has been giving me some scruples. Plus mr wahala himself.
Omo, wild cat...you are wild...stuff like that only happens in my head. You've brought it to
another level...thumbs up girl. Like i said, Cowboy had better represent if he doesnt want 'ogbonge' Yoruba and igbo jazz to pounce on his head.
There are some people who are threading that dangerous path with me and 'anu mi nse wan. Towo mi ba waa wan???' hmmm....
Aunty Temmy, what is Ex up to this time? please tell me we are speculating a re-proposal...abeg
may d guy do quick jare, make we come chop wedding cake. I don tire to dey speculate, its time to chop-ulate...LOL
Anyways I'm well!
There's a movie on 13th, going to see it with ma girlfriends! Then the anointed day...[drum rolls]
I'm waiting to either get my presents or call babaJebu to start throwing some arrrows...LOL So for those affected, i have told you now o!

Can someone really bring out a more playful side of you?? I dey yarn one of my guys last night (in the midst of my fever) and i swear as i see im number my mind just kule...I yarn this guy like say na yesterday we talk last. ITs amazing but its true. Even when i have 'fever' for some guy or my moods are going haywire, it just takes a call. I go yap am so tey, we go just finish everything with more laughter...hmmmmm
I guess that whole story about one person for one person na lie, because you sef check am, you get romeo, and you get back-up and you get one long-time pale wey just stick to you sha...
Na im make i think am. WEll, as i dey now, i get lemma 3b - 7 to complete so i gotta go.
Praise God with me o! and help me yap MBLA say im no try!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Babajebu ..very funny .. hope say ur babajebu na "CUPID" cos thatz the only arrow that can work when fired now..as for Babajebu ..just tell say hope he dan write hin will cos .....u no the rest..LOL

Happy Valentines day in advance baby.. u know u always make me melt in my shoes anytime u do what u do ..LOL

4:54 PM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

There is nothing up with Ex jare.

Fingers crossed.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Delilah 3 said...

Halleluyah o. i rejoice with you. am not trying to be nosy but what do you do that makes naijabloke melt in his shoes?
Cowboy ma cooperate, ko ni choice o but aint sure about the Val thing right now. i dont even know if the son of a gun is single, married or divorce!!!!. men and their masquerading tactics. o su mi jare. i love your concept of Romeo.....

5:54 PM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

madam, gud to hear u'r feeling gud (if i say gud one mo time, i am goin to burst). As for falantain, 4get naijabloke jare [my broda, no pun o]. I get naija original i wan dash u, but e go cost u o...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@naijabloke hmmm thanks for the online val's love, send the physical one as well

@temmy hmmmm, i join in the crossed fingers

@delilah thanks(romeo concept). please give us the details of how the date went with cowboy

@4wardfianca Really? how much to get the new improved val's bf?

7:39 PM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

madam, if u want details on da cost, we go talk dat wan outside blogland b4 ppl here begin think say dem dey entitled to commission

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home