Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Jumbles

I once read an article on women and hormones. it was about a year ago, it read something like women have different kinds of hormones in their bodies at different points in their cycle; the intensity of which is dependent on a lot of factors and the time in her cycle. At such times the hormones make some ladies irritable, some hungrier, some experience a loss of appetite...and all these symptoms depend on the prevalent hormone at that time. The hormone's intesity flunctuate from time to time. In the end, the writer said that there are times in woman's clock that she's completely level. Her entire system is at an equilibrum and as such she's not at the disposition of her hormones. The 'koko' of the gist is that women have only 3 days in every month when they are completely sane. Imagine?? there are only three whole days when a woman's body is not beseiged by some hormones or endorphins. hmm??so everyday we go on fighting these tiny chemicals for a right not to cry so often, or make too much of any action when ur intuition is running riot. That aint so fair! Well, what do i know about fair.
Today has been eventful. I'm so pissed, I dont know who begged me. Na jeje the guy dey o, na be go look for trouble o! I think i'm going to stop being trying to be nice. Its true. Its those times that get me upset when my effort is not appreciated. LOL....ooh man, i do need help.
Did you know that someone paid me a compliment yesterday that i still find hard to get over... he said and i quote... 'Yeah, always stuningly stubborn' I dont know why i'm going on and on about it...he probably didnt realise how far it went but i guess what makes it endearing is the fact that it was for me. Really it described me in one very simple phrase! Well....not all of me, but a part of me i've not been able to put in words. Kudos to you, medcine man!
In the spirit of heartbreak, a friend called me at 12 last night. She was very close to tears. Apparently she had been having issues with her sweetheart and i guess the moment of truth had come. Omo, e no easy o! Talking to her really got me thinking...seriously. I've heard of people having it bad for others [damn, i've had it bad a couple of times] but the way she feels for him is so...so 'i dont know the name for it'. i'm so tempted to say, love. She was so hurt that she hurt him. The irony of it all is that only God knows wetin the 'chike' brother did to my sophisticated, dynamic, beautiful friend. Na wa o! As if that wasn't bad enough, i just got off the phone with another one who thinks she should call it quits. Haba???? ...i think this thing is spreading like wild fire! All of you should not break down at the same time, who's going to comfort me now ?
Omo be like say I go take vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home