Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Monday, September 04, 2006

STRAGEDY....(its not a typo)

Music blarin'
Eyin t'emi ba wo ni??? se wah?? (my people how una dey? /how are you?)
Eyin temi ni nigeria se wah....le lelellelelelele se wa? (
Eyin temi ni lu'london se wah...lelellelelelelelele se wa?
Eyin temi l'america se wah...lelellelelelelelele se wa?
Tinu really rocking...LOL
If you want to get a visual of that, i'll help you out. Y'all remember my baby pix right? Add about twenty years to that face and place it on a 5' 8'' slender naija girl bod that dont really dance very much but love it anyway... now place that girl on the staircase of her apartment building dancing...
[Talk about my strange moments]
Whata gwan people?? how was the weekend people?That's Yinka Ayefele hit track by the way and for the two weeks my aunt was around last year, she played it every second of the day till it became my mantra. My sis brought the CD to the house and that's what started Nigeria's crazy moments...
My enemies are at it again. Dem'wan give me cough and cold but i refuse to fall. Fafafa fao!
Peeps there's so much to say, was at a school mates' brother's wedding on saturday. It was tight! Gave me inspiration for mine. So there we were, old class buddies, dissing each other, asking about work and who's going with them and who would be marrying next.
Saw my school ex-, he came with his fiance [good for him]; me sef did not come empty handed now...LOL.We really did some much needed catching up.
Yes o! Taking up miggies advice, I decided to give admirer B a chance. He picked me off work [trust me, over sabi, na me dem appoint to come carry all our mails], then drove me to the wedding. he started feeling like a PANT and was talking to my guys like say he knew me oh so well and we were the real thing! Doesnt this guy ever get it? He tried sha in all fairness, he didnt falter too much. But like they say, you dont always get what you want...cuz honestly man, feeling as bland... Anyways the wedding was tapping, guess who showed up??? GUESS....i'm sure you thought it right...My forbidden Ex-! He looked hairier...LOL. I guess it wasnt such a wise decision to see him so soon. But the good part is that i have a hidden stragedy!!! ohh yes, there's a ACE i've got up my sleeves. I'll let you in on it tomorrow. i gotta go if i don't want to miss the BUS!
See ya

3 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

come Teva..make up ya mind ooo..no dey give me gist half and half...u no sabi say i be busi-man? you still neva yarn better ooo cos i still no sabi which runs me i get and if i get runs wey me the runs owner no sabi, kindly make me aware so that i go get with the program..."its hard out there for a pimp!"

9:41 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

Miggie Miggie...cool down! My people talk say na small small them dey take chop soup wey hot!All in good time playa!LOL

8:32 AM  
Blogger Miguel said...

abeggi...that follows if you no get cooler for mouth. Where the gist ooo

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home