Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

happy independence!

Yeah 46 years ago, Nigeria do yanga, collect certificate of independence from their colonial masters. Thank God for how far he has led us but how far with these nigerian politicians? They always find new ways to redefine depravity. Na wa o!
Ok, I promised to bring you guys gist from my trip with the boys right? Well, I ended up not going. By the time I got through my classes for friday, the guys were already on the train to La la land.
Instead, I settled for a visit from a very dear old friend on saturday morning. Now this guy was my classmate in secondary school (high school), we went to the same Uni (college) and studied in the same department. So for long serivce award I have to hand it to him. But alot changed as we grew up. that's another day's blog.
Ok so i went chineese on saturday and sunday was beautiful! After Church, I slept and when I woke...hmmm! it was heavenly! I spent the next hour giggling away and dodging eye contact...LOL ! Thats alot for me! i'm tired man, i wan go sleep...y'all shall get the update before the week runs out.
Cheers!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dedayo said...

eeyah. Sorry. I guessacademic life is starting to take its toll. The post itself feels like it was written in a hurry. Hang in there! It'll soon be over.

6:11 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Which ones with this small small gist now?

8:48 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

The week has run out o. It's the start of another week. Oya nack us tori, don't be like ur broda, Naijabloke with quarter gist o.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home