Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Policy or is it?

Ok. i dont know how my stalkers found out that i was a bit free today and decided to keep bugging me about my blog. I dont know, i'm just a bit depressed today. Its most likely because i fought with a very good friend of mine. You see he and I are in the classic Catch-22. Plus some very annoying people I've known for a long time are re-defining the word "pestering". Just because you get attracted to black people only does that mean you should stick up your nose if someone else doesn't? Plus its not like i was oogling the brother....aaaaaaaaaarrgh! Ok. [deep breath] Ok. I'm fine!
Honestly that's really not what's bothering me. What's bothering me is him! I think its only fair to admit that he really got to me....not with looks and trust me its not cuz he's rich cuz i've had finer, and i've had richer... its just HIM.
The way he laughs...the way he gets upset about really trivial things, the way he knows just how to cheer me up, the way he GETs me! I feel like i can do ANYTHING around him. [Am i just nursing an idea of perfection?] he's not perfect...he's just my perfect compliment and I feel so miserable without him.
I admire alot of things about him: his honesty....he's someone that can tell you the truth to your face. I cant explain why I always know that he'll tell me the truth about EVERYTHING. He's one guy that does the sweetest things. He notices the little things....the things that most men miss. How a lingering smile says a heartfelt thank you and how a simple 'good morning' text rings louder than the biggest "I love you".He's the first 'softie' i've know in my life. He cries when he's sad, smiles like he's about to burst when he's happy. But there's a catch...there's always a catch!
And now, as my brain has kicked in, i wonder if its not just good ole classic infatuation. Well whatever it is has gone and left a really big hole in my heart and my schedule! So I'm going to suck in my guts and stop mulling over some guy i can never have and start saying 'yes' to the available ones...Who am i kidding????LOL....i'm going to see a movie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Abi na MBLA? Madam this ur use of words sha, na wa. Give us gist jere, and stop beating around the bush.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

sniff sniff* *sobs*sobs*sobs* i'm sorry, i'm so emotional at the moment, that was just so unhappy, so so........long wail...........bla bla bla.

There, i'm all done.

so anyways child, the only thing i've gotto say is, now what!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Bijouxo Madam, i'll give u full gist after my weekend rendervous!

@Dedayo Wo...Na karate i go take gum that ur mouth!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this ,blogspot or "bloggy" as I call it is pretty cool ,it is realistic and it takes me down memory lane






yours sincerely
kunzu

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home