Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Thursday, September 28, 2006

FYI

Just so you know, the movie was nice! It really cheered me up! And i made a full breakfast this morning...with all the conduments (if you dont believe me ask the dudes that ate it).
I think i need a change of pace, so i'm taking time off this weekend. Taking a weekend trip with some guys from church. Promises to be invigorating....well i'll let you know when i get back!
Tschus!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dedayo said...

yeeeeeeeeee, ope for Jesus.

O bere ko ma tan ra e ni yen (keep deceiving yourself) breakfast with all the condiments, Hmph! wonder what you'll come up with next. and how in the name of all thats holy and righteuos are we supposed to ask them, ehn? tell me.(LOL)

enjoy your weekend escapade!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Dual Solution - Cheer yourself up and make up with your friend that you quarelled with... Check out http://www.google.com/heart/feature_cons.html You should both have fun trying to see who is more creative with the features there...

3:05 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ dedayo Thanks Love, U see, that's y u r perfectly perfect soundboard.LOL

@Gramps Thanks dearie, Its the thought that counts...I'll give you the update of my weekend rendervous...LOL

@Guy Ever wonder why the guy always does what the girl wants when the girl doesnt want him anymore. My mistake, Lesson learned!

11:12 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Na wah O Teva .. dem still chase u reah here.LOL

Have a nice weekend sha.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home