Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Monday, September 25, 2006

On a lighter note....

hola my darling people in blog land, how are you??New work week now and alot of tasks ahead. I really wish you well.
I just had to give you guys chinchini-gist that happend over the weekend. I guess i could say that it was a consolation to the shocker on friday.
Ok so like most of you would have guessed, i'm a huge sucker for cute guys....hey, its not only guys that can check out the curves, we can also look out for trim packs and healthy posture.
Ok, so we had this welcome party and there was this particular Marlon-brandon look-alike guy that just get making eye contact. At first i'm like...ok, do you want to go to the toilet ('caused i was seated close to the exits) or are you just looking around? Well after about 30 minutes of catching his eyes, i decided to ignore him Partly cus i was pissed off that i had to pay to get in and the other half 'cause i wasn't having fun...still downcast by the stuff that happened. well it was a good distraction to be around alot of cute guys, but trust me now, i'm too much of a perfectionist to stomach mediocre make-believe stuff. Anyways, i dragged my girlfriends out and we came home early.
Come Sunday, i go to church, after having a really long talk with my dearest "Papa" i feel much lighter and waltzed back to room to rest through the day. As i entered the main building i saw Marlon-Bradon look alike again...(hence forth MBLA) he was walking in with another guy. he looks over and smiles, i give him that plastic 'Ok, smile" and walk away. when i got to my room, i wondered why i did that, when i couldnt get an explanation, i just shook it off and continued watching me DVDs.
Well this morning, i had to go look for my class right and i wondered around the campus for bit, then i got my bearing and voila i step into class, who's sitting in the far end of the row? MBLA! Trust me, i carry my face away..STRAT!! afterall its a combined class, so he's most likely not in my course anyways...The lecture was interesting, i made a new friend [name whitheld] turns out he's gay! I would never have guessed until he mentioned somethin about his boyfriend!
Well, it has finally happened, Tinu officially has her own 'gay-pal'. I honestly dont know what to make of it yet but he's really intelligent, had a meaningful conversation with him...and at the end of the class, the new friend says hi to MBLA [I know what you're thinking...No i didnt make friends with him just to meet MBLA]. They have a brief chat just as i'm leaving the class. My new pal then says, "meet my friend". So that's how i meet MBLA, turns out he's studyin my course...bummer! More distraction!!
He seems pretty nice, has that curly accent [just the way i like it] LOL. Dont mind me...at least now, i have a good reason to sit at the back of the class...LOL!
Gotta go man, Got a class in 10 minutes!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Dedayo said...

and so the story goes.
U know, u answered a lot of unasked questions in there, n acordn to d yoruba whatever it is dt says that elese a ma sa nigba ti won ko le .........figure it out.
anyway sha, i'm happy 4 u.
U know, you should have called this post how teva got her groove back or smtn like that.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

@ Dedayo oooooooooooh serious!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

See, i talk am, guilty as charged.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Dris J said...

I can't believe you will allow to be JAMBite rushed again, after a freaking eventful year in Unilag, and 3.5 yrs in Babcock!No pun intended.
Even though it's getting cold
You need not to be told
that you shouldn't try 2 b bold,
and that u sure must know,
dat smoothness gets evrythin' sold
because even precious Gold,
gets melted in d ironsmith's bowl!


Wat? Guess I'm high on this Ethanol thang again...

Anywayz, take your time cutey, sure there r a few like me up in dia. LOL

6:22 PM  
Blogger Dedayo said...

Having so much fun now that you won't even update, this MLBA dude must be something! n don't even try to blame it on lectures and school work. Whenever you sha manage to break free, please endeavour to bring us up to speed.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Dris J said...

@ dedayo, its nice you got the message before you were told! Did I hear u say which message? yeah, dat d spot is almost looking like yours wiv ur pics plastered over d whole place...no biffs sha

Teva, got d message you dropped on WNTFM, I'ld say YOU WISH!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@Dedayo young man, be careful o! No let me deal with you o! LOL

@olayinka What do u mean??? 'Emi ma le gan o!'-Sasha

4:14 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Abi MBLA is "crooked?" Kai! Another reason for Madam Teva not to concentrate in class. The devil is a BIG LIAR.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home