Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Monday, October 16, 2006

The boy, The club and the mistaken identity

Ok guys, you people have not been as supportive as in yester-blogs...how far? Na so the travails of life hard reach?? Come on!!!
Let me begin by saying that i'm looking for a cure to my craving of 'pigin English' I cant seem to get over it. It got so bad, i was yarning with some of my asian classmates and i just started, only to realise that everyone was looking at me in utter confusion. Especially with my latest partner in crime, the CEO, Yeye Inc. LOL. She be original 'naija' babe!! Too much soul in the sista, she always manages to make me smile...for all of you wondering if she's hot...She's HOT!!! and HOOKED!
Ok. I'm going to try my best to stick to the British English code of writing...should i stray again, please bear with me, its a transistion process.

My people...[curbing smile] this is really going to be hard. Ok. Oh and by the way I've been craving a new laptop...the HP dv2054ae that goes for a bargain price here and you wont believe it...its the CEO, yeye inc that gets it first! Na me see am o! LOL. The more the merrier...we are having a 'launching party' soon...I'll leave you the details in the coming blogs. So what shall we talk about today...Aaaaaaaaaah yes, the boy the club and the mistaken identity....It sounded pretty strange to me when I thought up the title, but as i mulled over it a bit, a picture of last week's activites rolled through my mind and fit into those three sub-classses.
Like many of you would have guessed, the boy is MBLA....Wrong!!!! I told you i was over that guy, una no dey hear!!! The guy is HISTORY (i wish). and the club is M----, on second thought I think i'll just let it flow as it occured.

THE BOY,

After a very awful first week and a backlog of several activities, yours faithfully thought it was about time to take a break from the galavanting and visit the famed 'school library'. I packed up the essential study material 'a pack of mint gum' and marched into the mighty fortress. I was truly amazed at the vast resources the school had. I wandered around the long corridors and the huge shelves of books and returned all the more confused. Finally i picked a book that struck my fancy....now anyone that knows me will realise I dont fancy reading in the library, there should be a minimal level of noise for me to maintain concentration. Usually a soft song, or people muttering but not silence...it just itches my ears!
Ok, so i picked a book and looked for the 'noisest place' in the library and settled to read. The book was interesting, it was a psychological analysis of human patterns [do you really wanna know y i picked that??....lol, nosey pecker!!!] I was really enjoying the book but my mind kept staying back to the fact that the place was borderline silent...
Just when I had had enough someone interrrupted me 'Excuse me, do you know where the copiers are??' I looked up and there he was....oh my God!! Where did God hide this creature of wonder all my life...he was looking absolutely scrumptious with his clean shaven and evenly cropped black hair. He looked like Morris chesnaunt without the pink lips. Damn...I looked slowly up and down trying to be sure the sweatshirt was not the reason for the even looking muscle tones and it was.....Oh my God!!! Tinu, what are you doing??? The guy asked for something....And you are not responding....Girl you better snap to it...
"
Sorry, what did you say?"
"The copiers...the photocopiers...."
"Ooh, I think they're on the 2nd floor... " he looked really puzzled, "ok, thats straight through here, and down the corridor to your left and up the stairs" I managed a brief description.
"Thanks alot,"
"Its ok," I quickly picked up my book, pretending that i was so eager to get back to my reading. As soon as i'd figured he was out my a distance, i casually dropped the book to the table and took a rear viewing of this wonderful man....[sometimes i wonder if i'm just a guy in a girl's body] I swear i wish soundtracks and slow motions used to happen in my head but they dont, so he was briskly out of my line of sight. Well thats the end of reading for today, I cant even deceive myself that i'll be assimilating anyting for the next 5 minutes so I decided to pack up, borrow some more relevant books and return this book to shelf.
I was coming out of the shelf area when someone tapped me...It was him, "Thanks a lot, you saved me about 30quid"
'You're welcome...' Now i was beginning to wonder if it was just a pick up line, not that it would have really mattered but I tend to prefer guys who are straight up and just go with the situation rather than those who have preplanned moves.
He squeezed my hand gently and walked away..[ok, I take its not a preplanned move]. Rather disappointed I left the library and went home. It usuallydoesnt take long before i get over my brief encounters but at that point, i had alot to deal with [we'll yarn those ones later] and I couldnt care less about it. I knew it would be a good girls-gist topic for later in the evening when my flatmates return but at that point, it was all in the days work....

THE CLUB

A friend of mine had her birthday over the weekend, so we had planned to spend the evening in a really expensive restaurant, eat till we drop and then burn the calories away on the dancefloor till daybreak. Me had planned to escape after dinner, infact i had a standby, dial-a-cab guy's number on speeddial but as the dinner progressed, everyone kept picking on me as the most likely to escape and as such, the one that would pay the bill if i didnt go to the club...I can be benevolent yeah, but only when i'm prepared to be, spending 500quid in one seating is not my idea of a fantastic evening out....especially when i didnt plan it. That would max out any credit i've got anyways, so like a good girl, i tagged along.
Omo, the birthday girl was really grooving o! Chai! if you see that babe eh, you no go believe say she just turned 30 a couple of minutes before. She kept bumpin' and grindin' and jumping' and after a while, everyone one started dancing and it was becoming alot of fun...
GE GE GE GE GEEEEEEEEEEE!!![soundtrack change when something bad is about to happen]
Woo, i'm hungry, i'll continue after i've eaten...

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

This ur ploy of quarter gist to get comments, won't pay u o. Haba! Me sef i was kinda surprised that people didn't flood ur previous post with comments. Anyways, i'm guessing this drop dead gorgeous guy stepped up to u, as in "Excuse me, dance?" Anyways, please finish this ur gist quickly don't let my "gengen" hang in the air forever.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Neena said...

U ppl dont know this chic yet, i've known her for 6 years and i know she loooooves it when ppl beg her for info. so i suggest nobody makes her happy by asking for the details cos guess what? she may not even tell.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

Haba??? All them beefers!!! Kai, see as my very own Agu nwayi finish me! Na wa o! I really was hungry...as i am now...the gist will definitely not spread into part 3 so chill....I gotta look pretty for my date tonight.....

3:29 PM  
Blogger Neena said...

which date again ehn???

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home