Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

STRADEGY Unveiled

Hi y’all! Thank God I didn’t miss the bus! It wasn’t funny like that….It would have been awful with the load I had to carry with me. What can I say, when I started writing this entry I was pretty excited. A small part of me [the naughty side] was glad that I had at least secured a means of ESCAPE. A means to save myself from this …..this thing!!!
Then last night we had a confrontation! Last night I spoke with my ex and unveiled the STREDGY! Omo, see rakin’!!! Behold my shock, the guy was really yelling! I don’t know whether it was the shock that I would never be with him or the fact that I had made up my mind or the fact that I knew the stradegy for a while and didn’t tell him that hurt him most. For a moment my heart stopped. I hated the way he was hurting but then he started the guilt-trip! That’s what pissed me off. I hate it when people try to manipulate me! I’ve lived with that for a very long time and there aint no way I'm going to take it from anyone. I yelled my own [to the face on my desktop] and logged off.
I sat up at night thinking about the things he said. It bugged me that he was being so selfish! How could I have been so wrong about him? And why the hell am I feeling bad?! Just then my pharmacist friend called. It feels so good to be healthy and wealthy! He was checking up on me. Wanted to be sure I’d stuck to his twenty-one day recovery plan. We chatted a bit and I told him about what was going on. He listened [he always listens]. He’s like my thinking sound board. I bounce my ideas off him and I get a clearer resonance! I talked and talked and talked and then suddenly it hit me! What’s in it for me? Apart from the sparkles! It was then I realized that I was being played! No matter what, he would leave me! Leave me high and dry!!! He had nothing but pain to offer me. He can never give me the life I want, the life I deserve and yet he wants to keep me from living mine? Is that selfish or what??? So me suppose siddon they look like mugun abi??? *Loud hiss* Nonesense!!! GERRROUT!!!!
Needless to say I had a good night’s rest.

In other news, yeah, I saw style-plus at the airport on Friday. Damn they don’t look as captivating as they do in their music videos! Shame!! I was really considering a collabo! And admirer B has finally gotten on my last nerve and since been dismissed! Yes o! A woman must have a life outside her man! That’s what reminds him that you are not to be taken for granted.
Yes o! Come and rejoice with me, my love-struck friend has finally gotten rid of the playa!
Praise the lord!
O sing o sing o! praise the lord

She finally figured out that he was stringing her along. About blingin’ time!!! She just worked up the courage to remove the final tentacle from her heart! She’s really beautiful and intelligent and NOW she knows it! O pe o! No more sleepless nights for me!
Even more exciting is this news!! Alas my vacation is set!
Yes o! time to spend quality time with myself, kick off work shoes, wake at 10 am and get that long awaited massage! Uuuh I can already imagine! Ooh yeah, I'm going to spend some time with my folks so I’ll get to see my baby!! AT LONG LAST!!! Isn’t it better to be single on your first working vacation? So that you’ll leave room for all those M&B inspired holiday romances!
Well guys, I’ll leave you know!!!
BTW
Yeah I promised to give you movie lovers a treat! yeah, there's this really cool website that tracks movies and their venues. It’s a movie-type-cinema-guide-kinda thing! So if you want to see a movie, go here, http://www.showingat.com/ it’ll tell you when, & where the movie is showing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

Ok ..take two tablets of phensic, 1 pack of alabukun,2 tablets of panadol, half a tablet of paracetamol, now for the next two weeks only drink akamu... if you follow my instructions ur problem will be solved...lol...
I can't believe you kicked "B" to the curb...you inflicted pain on "Mr. shy guy"... I need to take over that dudes training... this pharmacist guy that listens, why aren't you pursuing something with him? hint! hint!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

LOL...miggie, you no like me o! havent u heard of overdose before???Bush man!!! LOL
Hint ko, hint ni! U wan make i call Biodun for you??? LOL

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home