Name:
Location: Somewhere only we know, Distant Land

Me's a whole lot of things that even I find amusing... I'm definitely a romantic and I advocate honesty at all costs

Friday, September 08, 2006

Naughty Tinu!!!

Ola amigos!!
You people... come see tinu and her instigation for this week! First i roamed around blogworld long enough to capture the new and exciting events like how 3T refused to update his blog, temitayo's getting stronger, bijoux's great and miggie's newest tomato soup is causing quite a stir!
I have alot to say but i'm still in the high of the moment so its coming in spurts.
I have alot of september friends, being a september baby miself, i take great pride in honouring these beautiful september born people...Yep! All hail his imperial majesty (2nd Sept), Lady D (2nd Sept), B(7th Sept), D (8th Sept) M & C-my unbiological twin sisters (18th Sept), 1stEx-(21st Sept), Iya-D (30th Sept)
Happy birthday to all of you! I'm going to school o!!!
The gist will continue soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

Teva ...why not just say happy birthday to A-Z and the iyas of A-Z
FYI my stew was off the hook... I plan to do some more cooking this weekend...probably bake something... hmmm... bake a sock!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Teva said...

@temmy Gal, my mouth is watering! can't wait for the full gist. I trust your judgement.
@Miguel Jealouseee! Just say you want me to wish you happy birthday too? when's your bday?
Bake ke? Miguel...please put the fire department on speed dial

9:30 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

lol...man each time i call the fire department they place me on hold... i think they know my number...I can't reveal my bday on here ooo na so dem go trace who i be...

4:57 AM  
Blogger Teva said...

LOL...Miggie, you must be on the fire Department's most wanted list, i shall add you to my prayer list. God shall save you!
i commend your effort sha(regardin the cookin) u never know, you might have to cook for madam on a regular basis! LOL

1:10 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

Teva it all depends on how cute madam is....won't want her soiling her beauty ....my hot mama jammer....waiting on your weekend gist ooo...oya fireeeeeee!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home